Reviews for The Unwoven Threads of Fate
Kejmur chapter 12 . 6/10/2016
Taking into account how strange his parents acts and how he reminds them of someone, it would be damn hilarious if in fact he has Magnet Release from random affair of Rasa, but it just didn't activate yet.

Anyway thx for another chapter, good humour, poor guy dealing with all those monsters and all :D.
Abydmal chapter 12 . 6/10/2016
Next time in the Forest of Death.
Orochimaru: "So you are the boy with the magnet release." *creepy tongue licking*
Alvarcus *fumes*: "And you're the guy that likes to deepthroat snakes. You need to fire Kabuto if he's that bad at spying." ... "Shit, I said that out loud."

About the flame whip. Why not ignite the chakra string only on contact? I mean position an invisible chakra noose, flame on, behead. It's pointless to constantly waste chakra to keep it on especially since it gives out the position.
DarkDust27 chapter 12 . 6/9/2016
LoL!

Alvarcus: Sorry Kakashi it wouldn't work out between us. ;)

Kakashi: No sh*t! -_-"

Thanks for the update! Anyway will his parents get over this aspect of his job eventually or will they always have a problem with it?
DarkDust27 chapter 11 . 6/8/2016
Clearly him and sasuke have a bromance! :3 ... or maybe a romance? :/ I mean I'm pretty sure Alvarcus never mentioned his sexuality so for all I know he could be bisexual or gay
Zafrinel chapter 11 . 6/8/2016
love it! the relationship between him and sasuke is adorable
keep doing the awesome work!
DarkDust27 chapter 10 . 6/7/2016
LOL OMG "be very wary, my virtue is at stake"? Ha! Thanks for the update.
Lord Inquisitor B Joseph H chapter 10 . 6/7/2016
That Ending Sentence was wonderful. I love this story so far keep up the good work ..
Mari chapter 9 . 6/1/2016
Will he turn out to be part Uchiha?
DarkDust27 chapter 9 . 6/2/2016
LoL I hope his girly looks get him into situations where he gets hit on! ;3
AkumaNoKoori chapter 4 . 5/29/2016
the plot just died
Rachnis chapter 8 . 5/29/2016
Very good! I like the realism employed in this story.
Abydmal chapter 8 . 5/29/2016
Well I can say that I'm glad you chose proper use of chakra strings. Puppets (especially those in the Naruto series) seemed quite bulky, ineffective and unwieldy. Direct control of the weapons is almost as dangerous as Gaara's sand (more if they are tiny enough to administer poison undetected). Only downside is no stable defence and reliance on speed and accuracy (there isn't power without mass to back up the strikes).

I wonder how Naruto's isolation will affect him. Precious people and all that missing. Maybe he'll stop fooling around so that people take him seriously.
Shadows Of Knowledge chapter 8 . 5/28/2016
Please hurry
Gaaraloverforever11 chapter 7 . 5/23/2016
I look forward to the next update. )
Mari chapter 7 . 5/19/2016