Reviews for The Unwoven Threads of Fate
DarkDust27 chapter 20 . 6/19/2016
I hope he becomes Tsunade's apprentice, he could learn Tsunade's chakra enhanced strength technique in honor of Sakura.
PlunnyBreeder chapter 20 . 6/19/2016
I ship parental!Shizune with Alvarcus and Alvarcus with Naruto aka Beastshipping or Him and Sasuke aka Survivorshipping
DarkDust27 chapter 19 . 6/19/2016
I like how whenever people ask or talk about training or not training him he's like

Alvarvus: bi*ch please I don't want you to train me I got my own moves -_-

And they're all like

Other people: Say what?! We're the best of the best! D:
Chosha-Senpai chapter 20 . 6/18/2016
Poor Alvarcus, within the span of roughly a two months he had an evil snake scientist reveal he experimented on him as a fetus and the proceed to shove a parasite into his chest, find out said parasite replaced every organ except his heart and skin and in sentient, became an orphan after his parents told him they always loved him after he left the house, lost his teammate because people (Orochimaru the Snake Teme) wanted leverage, his other teammate and sensei got put into a coma by said teammate's traitor brother, he's stuck traveling with an extroverted, ADHD child and perverted, nosy Sannin, is stuck with them until a powerful, drunken healer finishes a bet with said ADHD blonde child, and came to the realization that the parasite inside him is his best friend. Yeah, Alvarcus's life sucks.
Guest knows best chapter 20 . 6/18/2016
Shizune and Al? I ship it
kash890 chapter 20 . 6/18/2016
It's good that he's admitting that he not fine. I thought he was just going to ignore his pain until he broke. I love that everyone keeps confusing him for a girl.
Anyways, thanks for updating so soon. Can't wait to read more.
Guest knows best chapter 17 . 6/16/2016
Al should have been able to tell that his family and Sakura were targeted specifically and only one person would have been behind it (sans Kabuto for giving him the information). Telling Sasuke that Orochimaru had deliberately killed Sakura would definelty keep him from going to him knowing he had a hand in killing their team mate and ending Alvarcus's parents.

The idea was to cut his ties to Kohoha but that just gives him more reason to stay away from him since he should be easily piece it together. I would only peg him going with Orochimaru if Sasuke went and he ends up going with him just to look out for him.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/16/2016
oh now I'm excited to see what happens next. mad supra see you killed Sakura. was that to make room for Naruto on the team or sai maybe?
Guest knows best chapter 17 . 6/16/2016
we already knew cannon was out the window but at this point it already hit the ground, been run over by a steamroller, struck by lightning, immolated to ash and dust, and carbonated into a pretty diamond. Im trying to say that story is fucking awesome and horrific in all its glory and will be for ever known as a classic to its readers who will fondly remember how fucked over your SI is.
Lord Inquisitor B Joseph H chapter 18 . 6/17/2016
Good story, one of the better ones I've read so far. Good luck as well as keep up the good work .
fanfictionaddicthelpline chapter 18 . 6/17/2016
Wow you update quickly! Reading a new chapter of this is a great start to my day!
Abydmal chapter 18 . 6/17/2016
I guess Naruto's infatuation with Sakura was all an act for attention. Or he's being considerate and doesn't want to bring up a dead teammate. Or he's just dimwitted and hasn't figured out that Sakura's dead even when he's going missions with her teammates.

I'd like to see Ino's development. And what about Sakura's parents? Were they all killed at their home? Kabuto wouldn't have wanted any loose ends.

Is Kakashi talking to Rin and apologizing 24/7?
Rachnis chapter 17 . 6/16/2016
I couldn't quite figure out the significance of allowing Ino into Al's mind other than displaying how the MC does not think sometimes. Other than the aforementioned I was greatly impressed with the chapter.

Also, I hope Sakura's death has some special significance (something like Kabuto killing her on Orochimaru's orders to further destabilize Team 7). I do not think it would make much sense otherwise. I am looking forward to the next update.
Chosha-Senpai chapter 17 . 6/16/2016
This chapter was filled with feels. Like, holy shit this is sad. I feel dead. Realistic, but still. The curse of Team 7 continues.
DarkDust27 chapter 17 . 6/16/2016
This was the saddest chapter ever and I definitely did not expect sakura to die! :( But I guess now Naruto can be on team 7 now. Anyway I'm glad Alavarcus and Sasuke are sticking together through this hard time their bromance(and/or romance) still going strong, and if Sasuke still leaves Konoha I hope Alavarcus is the one to bring him back... ;3
3,225 | « Prev Page 1 .. 202 209 210 211 212 213 214 .. Last Next »