Reviews for The Unwoven Threads of Fate
Rachnis chapter 14 . 6/11/2016
I was pleasantly surprised that Orochimaru's relaxed demeanor was justified to such a degree that it was actually believable. Still, his attitude and approach could have been made to be more threatening and dangerous.

Also, this OC really should have been more prepared for Orochimaru. I thought that he was going to use the two scroll to summon reinforcements, but such preparedness doesn't seem to be the case. That he can ONLY rely on chakra strings and a deceptively intelligent mind leaves much to be desired from his design and development as an SI/OC.

Furthermore, I did not think the story needed the "voice-in-my-head" cliché. This could potentially detract from the story and it already feels like a contrived plot device. These shortcomings aside, the chapters are very well written.

I critique because I care.
Everest12 chapter 14 . 6/11/2016
This chapter was just so epic I had to write a review! So amazing but ugh those cliffhangers though. He is going to be so bad a** if he survives this. Can't wait to see what happens next! I will probably be stalking this website until the next update (only slightly obsessed hehe).
DarkDust27 chapter 14 . 6/11/2016
Holy sh*t please tell me the pain was so great that it only FELT like bits of him were being disintegrated but actually weren't! O.o"
Guest knows best chapter 11 . 6/9/2016
i just came across this fic and had me a binge and i am glad to say that this is incredibly good. had doubts about reading the whole over used bridge arc but you pulled if off flawlessly and are using original ideas. I have high hopes for this fic so ill be sure to stick around
CasJeanne chapter 13 . 6/10/2016
I'm so excited and I kind of want a redeemed Orchimaru earlier but I can understand if that's not an option
zeroneko chapter 12 . 6/10/2016
Sad to see haku die off but this is a great story. The interaction in this chapter was beautiful hope to read more soon.
Kejmur chapter 12 . 6/10/2016
Taking into account how strange his parents acts and how he reminds them of someone, it would be damn hilarious if in fact he has Magnet Release from random affair of Rasa, but it just didn't activate yet.

Anyway thx for another chapter, good humour, poor guy dealing with all those monsters and all :D.
Abydmal chapter 12 . 6/10/2016
Next time in the Forest of Death.
Orochimaru: "So you are the boy with the magnet release." *creepy tongue licking*
Alvarcus *fumes*: "And you're the guy that likes to deepthroat snakes. You need to fire Kabuto if he's that bad at spying." ... "Shit, I said that out loud."

About the flame whip. Why not ignite the chakra string only on contact? I mean position an invisible chakra noose, flame on, behead. It's pointless to constantly waste chakra to keep it on especially since it gives out the position.
DarkDust27 chapter 12 . 6/9/2016
LoL!

Alvarcus: Sorry Kakashi it wouldn't work out between us. ;)

Kakashi: No sh*t! -_-"

Thanks for the update! Anyway will his parents get over this aspect of his job eventually or will they always have a problem with it?
DarkDust27 chapter 11 . 6/8/2016
Clearly him and sasuke have a bromance! :3 ... or maybe a romance? :/ I mean I'm pretty sure Alvarcus never mentioned his sexuality so for all I know he could be bisexual or gay
Zafrinel chapter 11 . 6/8/2016
love it! the relationship between him and sasuke is adorable
keep doing the awesome work!
DarkDust27 chapter 10 . 6/7/2016
LOL OMG "be very wary, my virtue is at stake"? Ha! Thanks for the update.
Lord Inquisitor B Joseph H chapter 10 . 6/7/2016
That Ending Sentence was wonderful. I love this story so far keep up the good work ..
Mari chapter 9 . 6/1/2016
Will he turn out to be part Uchiha?
DarkDust27 chapter 9 . 6/2/2016