Reviews for The Unwoven Threads of Fate
vkg313 chapter 33 . 12/10/2020
I don't like Tayuya, but you do your thing. You kind of turned the MC into a simp for her.
vkg313 chapter 16 . 12/9/2020
I hope you let him have more than 5 hearts since its a mutated Jiongu. I think that would make it more interesting. He could always get an extra heart during the sound and sand attack
Aegis120 chapter 75 . 12/8/2020
Damn you are the biggest madlad on the fricking website. I should be really pissed off right now, but strangely, I'm not. Ok maybe a little. I guess I'm desensitized to cliffhangers after this experience. You take the cake for the biggest/worst cliffhanger of all time.
Aegis120 chapter 16 . 12/5/2020
The fact that you chose Intelligent Hard Work over Searing Migraine and Cranium Carver is blasphemous.
Aegis120 chapter 5 . 12/5/2020
This really annoys me. This MC is supposed to be an adult from a previous life, but he acts like a dumbass. He knows that Konoha is about to face some scary shit, but he makes no preparations whatsoever. He has knowledge of the fricking future and does nothing with it. What was the point of giving him that knowledge if nothing is done with it? He also acts as if he doesnt have knowledge of the future which makes no sense.
Jacel chapter 50 . 11/30/2020
Nvm i read the last part from the last chapter.
Jacel chapter 49 . 11/30/2020
I dont think Tsunade would react like that, after all he did not kill or really harm any of them slight cuts yeah but nothing major, but then again she could just be really mad and not thinking, would all so explain why she did not read the letter.
ShionHale chapter 75 . 11/26/2020
the end. i just left and truat to my imagination how this story end. thanks baddas cliffhanger ever. i hate you Author
BlackStarMage chapter 75 . 11/24/2020
What the fuck!? You cant stop here. This is too fucking good. It's been like a year since you've updated. Please tell me there will be more. This is way to good to have stopped. God damn this is one of the best naruto fiction I've ever read. Please continue this.
BlackStarMage chapter 37 . 11/24/2020
This is the best way I've ever read about danzo being told to go fuck himself
BlackStarMage chapter 14 . 11/23/2020
Have to say, I didn't see this coming.
BlackStarMage chapter 13 . 11/23/2020
so it's a little obvious that the MC's a the child/brother/related to Orochimaru in some way now
hughfj08 chapter 75 . 11/23/2020
Oh man. That is the cruelest cliffhanger to drop a story on.
You monster.
Still I have enjoyed the read thus far.
Will hope for a return but if not, thanks for what we got
Waki Paki chapter 59 . 11/23/2020
"I can't be saved! LEAVE! ME! ALONE!"

Christ. I like this story, and am even re-reading it for the 5th time or so, but the level of edge and angst the dude wrote in here is just completely cringe.
Waki Paki chapter 58 . 11/23/2020
You know, this story has zero subtlety. You see it in every chapter, how characters will have personal dramatic monologues about how cool and edgy Alvarcus is. Alvarcus rants on about how he's such a miserable terrible soul and lo he shall forever be shrouded in the raiment of the traitor and can never truly be saved, for verily he hath no deservedness of redemption. Seriously, this is every chapter.

A side thing is Naruto saying in the previous chapter Alvarcus is just "lost" right after saying "I don't need to be coddled like an infant!" Alvarcus is an adult. He made his choices willingly, knowing the potential consequences of them. By saying "You're just lost" is like saying that he's a child stumbling around and making mistakes, which is incredibly condescending. If you have any respect for someone, you acknowledge they can make their own choices for better or worse and accept that as who they are, ESPECIALLY if they're not asking for you to "save" them. It's like those videos you see of parents "forgiving" the people that murdered their children by calling them "sick" and "needing help". They made a bloody choice; don't treat them like an invalid.
3,221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 .. Last Next »