Reviews for The Unwoven Threads of Fate
MangekyouSharingan1234 chapter 1 . 10/31/2020
Please update this is best fanfiction. Also if you split it up into multiple chapters you could get reviews. I think.
MangekyouSharingan1234 chapter 51 . 10/30/2020
Best fanfiction ever.
Lee Aaron Coronel chapter 75 . 10/30/2020
I love and hate it.
It is a great story but it ended on a CLIFFHANGER!
Really great story tho
Kamikisekai chapter 74 . 10/30/2020
so basically, Alvarcus here has a lightsaber that can seal people... damn, dats op
Elite2410 chapter 75 . 10/28/2020
please fucking update this, i read this whole story in like 10 hours and i want more...ALOT MORE, this is a magnificent story even tho killing off tayuya and maiko was kinda annoying to me, i loved it
darknessdragonx25 chapter 13 . 10/28/2020
so i assume the hidden monster his parents compare him to is orochimaru
MangekyouSharingan1234 chapter 19 . 10/27/2020
i like the idea
Anitode chapter 28 . 10/21/2020
Sasuke: Falls because A pushed him
Alvarcus: Orochimaru pushes him
Pure gold
Grim Fate chapter 75 . 10/16/2020
Man this story was a cluster fuck of greatness and was and still is one of the best stories I have read but with all of this there is one thing I hate about it.
It's not fucking finished you ended the last chapter on that cliffhanger is pissing me off I need to know his reaction please update this beautiful story
eseer chapter 38 . 10/5/2020
omake-omake: AL'S reaction.
"-catio-"
" ' S.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/1/2020
One of the worst Naruto fanfics I ever read. Bastard Mc who is so stupid and selfish it makes me sick. Story not explained and everything works because author said so. Stupid and immature.
He Who Devours The Suns chapter 75 . 10/3/2020
Fuck. Like holy shit. I just binged read this entire thing for 2 days straight. This is a fucking masterpiece of a fic. Please, please, e, finish this story. The characters are great, although, I admit Sasuke is a bit OOC, but considering that he hasn't been alone all this time might be an explanation. I love the original use of chakra strings, also those subtle hints as to who was the mysterious person in the beginning of the story that Alvarcus' parents were so afraid of. I honestly thought that he was the lovechild of a suna puppeteer that would explain his love of chakra strings. But the world building you have with Otogakure, the characters, hell, you made me feel bad for Tayuya when she got whacked. I can't say exactly which part is my favorite but this entire fic is just solid gold.
fuck-julian chapter 1 . 9/29/2020
So like I abosolutely love this story. I first read it on Wattpad and when I went to re-read it for the umpteenth time I couldn't find it. So, I looked on Ao3 and to try and find and I did! I kinda wish it was finished though ngl. It's alright though I will re-read it until it does get finished or I finally get bored of it.
Guest chapter 67 . 9/23/2020
I feel like Shirokumo should’ve definitely predicted this, ever since Alvarcus said he wanted to blow up all the bases of Oto, and even before that. Tbh Shirokumo gave Alvarcus tacit approval to do this.

Very irrational, Shirokumo, to prosecute for a foreign law that no one told Alvarcus, and one that Shirokumo should’ve had enough foresight to say.
euphoriix chapter 75 . 9/23/2020
I know a lot of people are saying this, but pls update!
3,225 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 38 .. Last Next »