Reviews for The Unwoven Threads of Fate
GreatT'Phon1of4 chapter 75 . 9/22/2020
Ok. Fuck. I don't usually swear too much, but that is just...fuck. That ending is the most fucking evil cliffhanger ever. I swear that this fanfic was in the running for my favourite Naruto one, but if there is never another chapter, and Danzo doesn't get served, I am demoting this fucking story to my tenth favourite or below.
lmnx chapter 75 . 9/16/2020
oww come the fuck on left on a cliffhanger and god knows when or if you're gonna update. i hope you do anyway.

well to sum up its an amazing story might me the best SI i have ever read
Shredded Metal chapter 75 . 9/15/2020
All I ask is that you continue this. Don’t leave me hanging man.
Shredded Metal chapter 40 . 9/15/2020
All the paragraphs aren’t continued
jhaenox chapter 46 . 9/14/2020
Lol, hoe they keep assuming Orochi's intention... If he wasn't an evil mad scientist who does inhumanr experiments, I would love him and his drastically increasing son complex...
jhaenox chapter 44 . 9/14/2020
LOLOLOL, Ino's tummy is gonna ache so bad from all that laughter. HAHAHAH
jhaenox chapter 25 . 9/14/2020
.damn this chapter is lit! love it!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/12/2020
Can’t get over the stupid name. I tried I really did but what the hell were you thinking?
anzafay21 chapter 75 . 9/13/2020
Thanks for the chapter and story diadru! Wow what a crazy cliffhanger really wonder If thats sasukes eyes. Really enjoyed reading your story the last couple of days loved how you incorporated our mc into the story and made him follow sasuke in leaving the village so he can stay with him as well as spy on the snake.

Can't wait to see him create his own personal jutsus to fight all the big villians we have in the story along with using his sage mode and any other way he could get stronger. Hope to see you comeback to your story and possibly finish it. Keep up the amazing work! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2020
Literal predictable. SI story. Nothing new or original. Almost to point, reads like plagiarism or a mashup of si gen fics. Sorry but true.
Kaykaykaykayan chapter 75 . 9/13/2020
WHAT
Smartyul chapter 75 . 9/10/2020
Wait what?
Lamentation420 chapter 37 . 9/10/2020
why would he tell her he's spying on orochimaru? it makes no sense, after going through all that effort to keep it hidden he just immediately tells it to ino... lazy writing right here
Smartyul chapter 52 . 9/9/2020
Is it wrong that I'm starting to see Orochimaru as a good father figure for Al? Their personalities are so alike and he actually cares about him.
Smartyul chapter 51 . 9/9/2020