Reviews for The Unwoven Threads of Fate
Shubham mehto chapter 43 . 9/11
p pahle
INFUSCATE chapter 75 . 9/11
Unironically the best Naruto SI/OC fic I've ever read. The OC is just powerful enough to be satisfying. Incredibly pissed about the cliffhanger though.
BlackStarMage chapter 1 . 9/9
'After a pregnant pause...' eyyy, that's a nice pun right there. I'm definitely going to be reading this now.
tenkoyami chapter 1 . 9/5
very upset that you’re gone author. to future readers, beware this fic ends off at a huge cliffhanger. although a good ride, there is a huge feeling of unsatisfactory dwelling within me. although abandoned, this fic is still *chef kiss*
tenkoyami chapter 75 . 9/5
WHAT THE. how can you leave it like that?
tenkoyami chapter 74 . 9/5
the art is :000
tenkoyami chapter 60 . 9/4
this reminds me of the deadpool movies and j am enjoying every bit
tenkoyami chapter 49 . 9/4
kind of confused tsunade switched up like 5 times but still like the book
potatoguyonreddit chapter 75 . 9/2
Really good fic. Sadly, it's abandoned so i'll unfortunaly never see the end of this amazing story. Did Sasuke give his eyes to danzo? Probably not, orochimaru wouldn't do this to his next body. Maybe sharingan eyes but not sasuke's? Maybe danzo had these eyes spare and this is a plot trying to make Alvarcus break? Who knows. If you're reading this, author, me and many others would be very glad to see the end of this story, even if it's just some notes telling what would the ending be. Thank you for writing this amazing fic.
danielkid50 chapter 5 . 8/27
dialog was way to crack-y, but I appreciate not having to reiterate the first episodes so I'll give it a pass.
Dude no way. The evidence is coming together! Orochimaru confirmed as the father of the MC! This is getting fucking nuts!
acoolguyy chapter 4 . 8/18
Okay this is just getting harder and harder to read the more it goes on. The mc being the last in class is forced as hell, he says he want to be an S-rank shinobi but does nothing to achieve it even though he has prior knowledge and now on top of all that you’re gonna add an annoying sibling and make the mc a bro/sis con. Jesus Christ this is terrible. Lmk if this crap ever gets good
NightFyl chapter 68 . 8/16
I forgor
NightFyl chapter 38 . 8/14
Sorry, what? Your just gunna fucking drop THAT on us and not elaborate?
A Fan chapter 75 . 8/7
This was truly a work of art! While it has some pros where it is rough around the edges it kept me so entertained I binge read all of it in one day. Sad to see that this is likely dead but I'll appreciate what I was able to read from this piece of art.
2,988 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »