Reviews for The Unwoven Threads of Fate
Smartyul chapter 13 . 9/7/2020
I've already called it. This just confirms it. Don't want to put spoilers in the review section tho.
haztendencia chapter 75 . 9/5/2020
Stupid cliffhanger. But really, really good writing. You've got me hooked from start to finish. All 600,000 words. Rarely do I ever complete such a long book without losing interest even once.
A patient soul chapter 75 . 9/1/2020
I think this is my fourth time re-reading this now? Even though it’s been over a year and a half since an update, I still re-read it on occasion. I truly hope you continue with this, it’s the best fan fiction I’ve ever read of anything! I even got my bf to read it, and he included a reference in our D&D campaign. A rake, two watermelons, exactly 13.75 meters of rope, a LOT of plastic sheets, a wheelbarrow, and the ever important matches. We were the only two who understood it, which made it even better. I hope you’re doing well!
T chapter 5 . 8/30/2020
This is so boring.

What is the point of this fic
Makluan overlord chapter 60 . 8/31/2020
what do you mean error of your ways shinobi are suppose to do what their payed for in naruto theirs no good and evil in their. its who comes out on top who decides what's right and wrong
Madaras Niece chapter 75 . 8/23/2020
I hope you're okay. I really love this story and read it over at least five times already. Please just be in good health. Thank you️
Ren Shiroi chapter 75 . 8/22/2020
I feel like this fic is probably dead, and that's a damn shame. This is one of the best Naruto stories, and one of the best stories in general that I've read. I hope that you continue this story.

P.S. Jimbo Eskrick, AMurderOfCrows, fuck off
RaidouXXV chapter 1 . 8/22/2020
Dude! Cmon man! Its been a year! At least tell us that youre still alive!
AMurder0fCrows chapter 1 . 8/21/2020
this is literally the worst naruto fix I have ever read. my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.
xBlastingHeadphonesx chapter 1 . 8/18/2020
this is for JimboEskrick , what an asshat, like, jesus man, keep it to yourself
Jimbo Eskrick chapter 4 . 8/11/2020
This is literally the worst naruto fic i have ever read. My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.
Jimbo Eskrick chapter 3 . 8/11/2020
This story is just bad. who would waste 8 years when you know basically everything about the world.
Kishin Kirigaku chapter 38 . 8/9/2020
A surprise to be sure but a welcome one.
NotAWriterOke chapter 75 . 8/9/2020
You left this story on a such good moment. Ass.
Shirogakure chapter 75 . 7/27/2020
Hi, hope youre well
I love your story and hope it goes on
I have read it all like 4 or 5 times and it always great
Stay safe and happy
Hope to read you soon :)
3,223 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 40 .. Last Next »