Reviews for The Unwoven Threads of Fate
Guest chapter 75 . 4/7/2020
Just reread this chapter and now I remember why I loved this story so much
Limbo The Hidden Dragon chapter 75 . 4/9/2020
Please update
This is the best story i have ever read
GivemeRiddle chapter 75 . 4/9/2020
Oof this cliffhanger
Quantum qwazi chapter 1 . 4/9/2020
This is awful
Guest chapter 75 . 4/3/2020
Wonderful story! Keep writing!
Ankh Gravy chapter 75 . 4/4/2020
Seeing as its been a year since the last upload, as well as no word from the author in any way, I'd say it's safe to assume that this story has been abandoned. I know that the author isn't oblidged in any way to actually finish the story, but it would be nice to have a guarantee that there won't be any surprise chapter drops in a few months (or years) time.
It is a real shame tbh, this story stands as one of my favourite fanfictions, mainly because of the absolutely brilliant way the writer weaves the tradgedy into the comedy without it being forced or rushed. Each joke seems to have been thought out carefully, with the author laughing as they wrote it down.
The main character, while he has a frankly stupid name that i would love to know why the author chose, is really well written towards the end of the story.
The supporting characters are represented well, and seem to be dynamically influenced by the timeline changes rather than static like is common in other fics i've read.
Overall, this author writes in a style that i just adore, and seems to give each character their own impression as i read. Brilliant work, nothing more to say.
So it really is sad to see this story end, especially on such a cliffhanger, and especially without any word from the author, but, I'm certainly happier to have read this story than to have passed on such a gem.
crzpaokay chapter 1 . 4/3/2020
Looking forward to new chapters. Please bring forth new chapter. Or at least tell us if you dropped it.
Guest chapter 75 . 4/1/2020
Damn damn damn
wolfshadow009 chapter 75 . 3/31/2020
Ah man. Rereading this story was great. I got to find some things that I missed the first go around. Honetly Im really happy that I reread this, I forgot how much I loved this story, the characters, the spiders, and the fantastic way you wright. I do hope you eventually continue this, but if you don't want to because of the haters, then I understand. I just would like to know if you do plan to discontinue or continue the story. Also, know that many others love your story as well. And while I can't speak for all of us, I am here to support whatever you choose to do.
Noneofit chapter 1 . 3/29/2020
Can’t read it because the name is retarded.
BuddhaBuddha chapter 1 . 3/29/2020
Alvarcus...? In a japanese based society...? Yeahhhhh no. Just for that im not going to bother reading this. Ruins the immersion.
TwinTigerLover chapter 75 . 3/28/2020
soooooo, almost a year to the day you updated this any chance you might finish?
Guest chapter 75 . 3/23/2020
PLEASE POST ANOTHER CHAPTER I DONT CARE HOW LONG IT TAKES I NEED ANOTHER CHAPTER... PLEASE...
WildFreedom chapter 25 . 3/25/2020
I personally think steel cyclone would be the best name here.
Youneedtogoback chapter 1 . 3/25/2020
In case you were on the fence about it, Alvarcus truly is as terrible a name as it seems.
3,223 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 47 .. Last Next »