Reviews for The Unwoven Threads of Fate
NightFyl chapter 38 . 8/14
Sorry, what? Your just gunna fucking drop THAT on us and not elaborate?
A Fan chapter 75 . 8/7
This was truly a work of art! While it has some pros where it is rough around the edges it kept me so entertained I binge read all of it in one day. Sad to see that this is likely dead but I'll appreciate what I was able to read from this piece of art.
TheWhatIfLover chapter 75 . 8/9
OH SHIT! NOOOOOOO! WHYYYYYY? AAAAAHHHHHHHH THIS IS FUCKING AMAZING THAT IM SO FREAKING MAD AT THIS CRAZY CLIFFHANGER!
LocoLava chapter 75 . 8/6
NOOOIO
Detsella Morningdew chapter 19 . 8/5
Yeah, I totally support Kisame doing something like that.

I wouldn't calle Kisame *good,* exactly, but I never really considered him particularly evil either. And it definitely seemed like he had a sense of humor.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 16 . 8/5
I like this a lot.
Man fuck you author
khornesbezerker chapter 75 . 7/23
2 YEARS! WHY MUST GOOD STORIES DIE!
Aki chapter 14 . 7/18
Veom?
Johnmau chapter 75 . 7/4
This was great!
Johnmau chapter 29 . 7/2
Fuck you, author. Fuck you.
Johnmau chapter 5 . 7/2
In a Bush.
Sideer chapter 75 . 6/21
NOOOO please continue the cliff hanger!
Ricee chapter 75 . 6/21
that's gotta be the worst cliff hanger I've ever read. hasn't been updated in two years. damn, I really enjoyed this fic, really well written even If I didn't like some of the characters. sasuke dying kinda breaks the plot so I have to assume he's in a genjutsu. likely restrained the jiongu in a similar way to how he was able to mindwalk without interference. Kinda sad he didn't get the Rinnegan yet. woulda been easy, just use sage mode and the doors to teleport/walk through the doors right into ame, and use sage modes sensory abilities to find the main body
Ricee chapter 72 . 6/21
really...? this is the timeframe naruto is supposed to be helping gaara. the plot must prevail I guess
2,990 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »