Reviews for The Unwoven Threads of Fate
cool
2000str chapter 8 . 5/23/2023
Garbage fic
DW chapter 23 . 5/20/2023
The scene with Sakura’s mother was stupid and cringey to me. The rest of the chapter was good. Mar blaming himself was so WTF, how was he supposed to know Sakura would be kill, how was he supposed to stop her death when he was focused on preparing for his fight and having other things to worry about. If someone is to blame it would be Kakashi since that’s supposed to be her sensai.
Dekiru Grindelwald chapter 18 . 5/3/2023
Gosh this guy is so stupid, I seriously can't read this anymore
Dekiru Grindelwald chapter 17 . 5/3/2023
How can he be so happy when he literally tortured a guy, saw his parents die and get the dead body of Sakura thrown at him? You do not know how to write a character
Dekiru Grindelwald chapter 17 . 5/3/2023
How is he so happy considering he tortured that sand ninja brutally, saw his parents get killed and saw Sakura's dead body.
Dekiru Grindelwald chapter 15 . 5/3/2023
Isn't this the shit kakazu does?
Dekiru Grindelwald chapter 14 . 5/3/2023
So he gets a venom? that's lame
Dekiru Grindelwald chapter 13 . 5/3/2023
Oh fuck, I just realised Orochimaru is probably Mc's dad that's why he was interested in him
Dekiru Grindelwald chapter 13 . 5/3/2023
I feel bad for the Mc, he has pathetically low chakra, can only use chakra strings which are useless and any important or strong person probably won't train him. He'd be canon fodder in the Konoha vs Pein arc and anything after that.
StoneTheLoner chapter 37 . 5/2/2023
I haven't felt more tempted to skip sections of the story than this chapter. "You're lying. You've always been a terrible liar."

I mean really. Can't you consider what this sort of stuff does to the story please? A character has an emotion and they suddenly turn into baffoons and they were always baffoons that somehow manage to be competent other times. That's what that quote means anyway. And believe it too. Plot armor has saved their lives up to this point.

I'm mentioning specific moments but there are multiple moments I have in mind with what I've reviewed about recently. These aren't isolated things. The story has a pattern of this.
StoneTheLoner chapter 36 . 5/2/2023
I hate watching characters randomly turn from reliably competent to fledgling and undependable and etc etc etc. So far I think that's one of the failings of your writing. Stuff happens as it needs to. Consistency is meh :/

People tricking Orochimaru and a village shouldn't be so amateur that people pick up on things like them seeming suspiciously eager to run away from a conversation. THAT is a lack of skill and composure that would've long since seen them experimented on or and killed.
StoneTheLoner chapter 32 . 5/2/2023
Didn't buy that a bit. He's killed too many people. Stop crying you hypocritical baby.
StoneTheLoner chapter 25 . 5/2/2023
I get why she is annoyed. She lost the bet and things escelated. But I honestly don't get why she stopped it. The village is stressed and this was pretty much harmless fun. The first the village had in a while. Plus the parents and populace were alright with it. And it's good experience for the inexperienced genin.

... I think she made a mistake stopping the match tbh. Like, to the point that characters in the world would think what she did was a mistake. That it would get brought up.
StoneTheLoner chapter 17 . 5/1/2023
I'm not a fan of miserable stories. For me tragedy stories are hit-and-miss depending on how consistently depressing it turns out to be. Not complaining about that per-se. I did notice the tragedy tag after all. It's more like if every turn contains more angsty tragic stuff it's going to hurt the story imo.

But my future concerns aside this was a very well written arc with interesting turns all around.
3,188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »