Reviews for The Unwoven Threads of Fate
Comic Manga chapter 3 . 9/26/2023
useless shitty writer
zhan'cheg chapter 15 . 9/17/2023
started out well, the characters were logical and fun. BUT it was after Orochimaru appeared in the forest and the plot went bad. it was very noticeable. as if the author had been replaced or someone else, without experience, began to write. the story flew by at the speed of light, and the characters were as illogical as possible. This fanfiction looks like it was written by a small child . I tried to read it after all, but it's impossible
doubledamn chapter 27 . 9/17/2023
I was going to bring up the whole no blood thingno summons. Then I remembered that our Black String Friends can make blood for him, or at least was in the process of doing so during the Tsunade fight.

I wonder if Sasuke's mark formed the hand-wings as a corrupted manifestation of a Susanoo's limbs?
doubledamn chapter 16 . 9/16/2023
Just missing Wind and he'll be able to pull off an elemental version of Doffy's Pentachromatic Strings.
Flopppy chapter 3 . 9/7/2023
Is it just me or does the name alvarcus just nit fit the setting lol
AmmySunGod chapter 1 . 9/3/2023
for everyone waiting for this to update or any kind of news, the Author died in a accident years ago
Drakeulas chapter 64 . 9/2/2023
why al no happy
Guest chapter 75 . 8/31/2023
Ooooh no Donzo you peace of Sh*t!
Drakeulas chapter 40 . 9/2/2023
dude why you not let him have any happiness
Guest chapter 10 . 8/25/2023
I know you have a lot of comments but I love this fic and am sad this brilliant fix isn't finished
Insert name please chapter 75 . 8/26/2023
I like this fic Ignore the Haters I would love to see this fic be completed one day
Zails chapter 22 . 8/10/2023
seriously, what kind of a f_(king jackaare you all you do is shoot on your protagonist
MoinLeute chapter 1 . 7/28/2023
honestly, the first half was ok but already had problems, the second half? dogshit, he has no problem at all with repeatetly getting mind raped and has 500 different personalities.
MoinLeute chapter 2 . 7/28/2023
His name doesnt fit into naruto at all...
cringemetr chapter 1 . 7/25/2023