Reviews for The Unwoven Threads of Fate
yourfoxydope chapter 5 . 7/26/2023
idiotic cringe
TheShami chapter 17 . 7/26/2023
how fucking pathetic. she mind rapes him and he apologizes
Child of Dreams chapter 1 . 7/7/2023
Alvarcus?
Seriously?
Poizonn98 chapter 75 . 6/28/2023
I'm gon be mad pissed if this ain't continuing cuz this is a rlly good AU SI.
KingOfEmptyness chapter 69 . 6/11/2023
cool
2000str chapter 8 . 5/23/2023
Garbage fic
DW chapter 23 . 5/20/2023
The scene with Sakura’s mother was stupid and cringey to me. The rest of the chapter was good. Mar blaming himself was so WTF, how was he supposed to know Sakura would be kill, how was he supposed to stop her death when he was focused on preparing for his fight and having other things to worry about. If someone is to blame it would be Kakashi since that’s supposed to be her sensai.
Dekiru Grindelwald chapter 18 . 5/3/2023
Gosh this guy is so stupid, I seriously can't read this anymore
Dekiru Grindelwald chapter 17 . 5/3/2023
How can he be so happy when he literally tortured a guy, saw his parents die and get the dead body of Sakura thrown at him? You do not know how to write a character
Dekiru Grindelwald chapter 17 . 5/3/2023
How is he so happy considering he tortured that sand ninja brutally, saw his parents get killed and saw Sakura's dead body.
Dekiru Grindelwald chapter 15 . 5/3/2023
Isn't this the shit kakazu does?
Dekiru Grindelwald chapter 14 . 5/3/2023
So he gets a venom? that's lame
Dekiru Grindelwald chapter 13 . 5/3/2023
Oh fuck, I just realised Orochimaru is probably Mc's dad that's why he was interested in him
Dekiru Grindelwald chapter 13 . 5/3/2023
I feel bad for the Mc, he has pathetically low chakra, can only use chakra strings which are useless and any important or strong person probably won't train him. He'd be canon fodder in the Konoha vs Pein arc and anything after that.
StoneTheLoner chapter 37 . 5/2/2023
I haven't felt more tempted to skip sections of the story than this chapter. "You're lying. You've always been a terrible liar."

I mean really. Can't you consider what this sort of stuff does to the story please? A character has an emotion and they suddenly turn into baffoons and they were always baffoons that somehow manage to be competent other times. That's what that quote means anyway. And believe it too. Plot armor has saved their lives up to this point.

I'm mentioning specific moments but there are multiple moments I have in mind with what I've reviewed about recently. These aren't isolated things. The story has a pattern of this.
3,222 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »