Reviews for Crossing Paths
EachPeachPearPlum chapter 17 . 7/18/2008

don't normally review stuff this old. but i'm bored and this was fantastic. so i figured i should let you know that. plus, i don't like adding things to faves list without leaving a review.

yeah, i was all upset after the previous chapter. it wasn't particularly cheerful. but then i read the epilogue, and thought aww. it's so lovely.

yeah. an excellent fic.

Rebecca chapter 17 . 4/18/2008
i liked the second ending the best. lol.

after i read the first one i felt like crying - but the second put this stupid little smile on my face.

anyway i loved reading this story. i really enjoyed it. very creative and very well written!
skipper3 chapter 15 . 4/15/2008
Since you wrote this story a long time ago I sincerely hope that you got over those pathetic people who hurt you like they did. If you have forgiven them, great, I'm happy for you. But this review is about what they did. I am so sorry you had to be subjected to that kind of horrible, stupid antics. I have personally endured what you described, but someone viciously attacked me online. Forget them. Forget what they say. I know it may be hard, and believe me it is. But you are a better person then them, and they don't deserve your tears. I'm not saying it's not OK to cry, because it is. I'm saying that they shouldn't ever hurt you like this. I'm probably dumb for reviewing something that happened a long time ago, but this is just to reassure you that people still care. They care about you, and those girls know nothing about true friendship. I don't personally know you, which is a shame, but reading the stories and various author notes let me at least having the pleasure of knowing a little part of you. I'm sure if we meet in real life we could go and kick their asses together. (I'm not saying that violence solves everything, but errmm.. they get me so MAD) Stay strong, and don't look down upon me to much for writing this late, and when you don't even need it. But if that ever happens again, and we all pray it doesn't just look back on this letting you know we all love you. And this story. Your amazing and don't you ever stop being who you are.
Celena Winter chapter 17 . 5/15/2006
*claps and whistles* dat is so sweet. i love it. very nice
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 17 . 9/7/2004
Nice fic. I thought it was intersting and nicely written. I quite enjoyed it. Well done.

emesisbowl chapter 17 . 6/29/2004
wow...i had no idea what happened until the end o_0 very good
acern chapter 17 . 6/15/2004
Aw, they're so cute. Kinda angsty in there for a while, though.
boronia chapter 17 . 6/14/2004
Ah that was soo cool i loved it! totally! that was one of the best matt tai things i've read. (and i've read alot...)

they are so cute! and i loved how you had yamato reminising about the whole thing then had tai show up at his college. anyway, i loved the fic, it was a great distraction from my math homework... which i really should be getting back to, *groan*
Sparkle Itamashii chapter 17 . 4/15/2004
*giggles happily* That was pretty good! I was a little scared during the middle, with their mum's being twilight-zone-ish in knowing them already! Haha! Overall though... wow, good story! I found it a little strange that Yama just inherently did not like Tai in the beginning, but it began to make sense after a while. Good job on developing the plot and all that! Haha, they had some good dialogue too.
On a side note though? Feel better. I had an attack when I read about your stupid peers. *rolls eyes* People can be amazingly dumb and irrational sometimes. I hope it does not bother you for too long- they were the ones being disgusting freaks for acting so childishly and balking away from you that way. I hate closed minded people! :O You know? *grins* .~ You'll find better people, na?
LadyDevimon chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
its clever the way you make the begining of the story so vague.
HTCRE chapter 17 . 11/22/2003
I see lemons in the future

or limes maybe
LadyDevimon chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
talk about keping ur readers hooked!
Enigma1 chapter 17 . 8/22/2003
I really enjoyed it. It was definitely one of the best Taito stories I've ever read. (Sorry about that whole mess with your so-called friends, no one should have to go through that.) Just keep doing what you're doing, and I hope to see a lot more fics from you soon! :D
wormmonsoul chapter 17 . 5/19/2003
This story is totally adorable and incredibly well paced. You're so talented! I'm really sorry for those who don't appreciate you. I'm sorry for not reading it sooner... and reviewing more.. _; Cheers for you! (and you should have written a lemon _-)

Hannio chapter 17 . 5/15/2003
Wicked finish to a wicked story, I really enjoyed this one even though it took me ages to read it was definately worth it, I know you're new one will be just as good so get writing the next chapter ok :0D