Reviews for Operation Phoenix
outlawqueenusa chapter 6 . 6/19/2017
Please continue ...
Nixky chapter 6 . 11/27/2016
This has such a great story line. I'm sorry you are no longer enjoying writing this fic, it's such a shame that it may never get finished. It's been a long time since I have found a fic that was worth going to bed late to read. I can imagine you have a few ways this could go as well! Is Robin going to die? Will Regina loose herself to the darkness? I hope the inspiration comes back to you. This really is a great story. I'm going to follow it incase you do decide to update because of you do then I don't want to miss that!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/13/2016
The update was so worth the wait... Please ignore the ungrateful people and continue :)
wishesonfallenstars chapter 6 . 11/14/2016
I know I gave most of my flailing, shreiky thoughts when I read this through for you. But damn son, you nailed it. I especially love the ending, and the being too tired to finish having sex, because for some reason that felt real to me. They're going through hell, both of them but mainly Regina right now, and of course she's exhausted, and the idea of her all but falling asleep mid-fuck was brilliant.

Also, don't let anyone get on you about the hiatus, you do whatever you need to do to feel good about this story again.
pirateofpenzance chapter 6 . 11/14/2016
Love the massive chapters and the interesting plotline! What a great idea! Can't wait to see where you go next!
joyndoug97 chapter 6 . 11/13/2016
What a chapter - so many emotions and very exciting! The end of the chapter painted such a lovely picture, I loved it!
kimberwc chapter 6 . 11/13/2016
You'very got to be kidding me! You get me hooked on the story, write a chapter like this one, they say it's going on hiatus? SERIOUSLY!? I truly hope you change your mind and finish this out. It seems like the stories that I get really invested in, never get finished. It's early disappointing, especially after the show has turned into such a huge let down.
soligblomma chapter 6 . 11/13/2016
Do you see my tears? You always manage to make me cry during your stories, and to be honest: I don't even mind. I love this story so much and I'm sad to hear that it'll be on hiatus for a while. BUT I'll be patiently waiting here until you found your motivation again and will be a happy bunny when I'll see an update notification in my mailbox :)
I loved this chapter very much, although it made me cry, but you put so many lovely things in it, I just can't hate you for long ;)
First you broke my heart again by letting Robin hear her breakdown in the hall. The Robin/Belle conversation was great, "maybe try telling her I don't want to control you, something a little less brutal?", yes tell him Belle! He just went away, leaving her there with all this darkness, oh god and I'm tearing up again by just writing this. I love how Regina tries to keep Henry out of all this mess but at the same time she needs him just as much. I think I swooned when she was all in mom mode, sitting him down to babysit Roland, despite everything she's still his mother and I love that. And that Henry was mad about the fact he had to, and Robin was worried it was about him. Regina wouldn't do that.
"You can't be afraif of her, get yourself together." I think I was just as anxious as Robin while he waited for Regina to arrive at the meeting. I really didn't know what to expect and then she shows up like this, like she fell for the darkness just as hard as she did before. I love Mal! I'm so glad you included her in this story like this and especially in this chapter I loved her conversation with Robin about how she lost her before and you could feel that she's scared that it'll happen again, or worse that it might be too late. The fight between Robin and Regina infront of all the others was very tense and I thought the whole time 'for god's sake can't these two just talk like normal people and get their shit together, they love each other!'.
I didn't expect Regina going to Rumple to see the future, and what a rollercoaster ride that was. No wonder she was that overwhelmed that she passed out, luckily she found Robin first. The whole scene where he brought her to the others, Henry seeing her like this, Robin worrying like crazy, Snow and Emma the only ones with a clear mind it seems, had me on my toes. And I absolutely loved that she came out of her visions because Robin kissed her, that was beautiful, and I hadn't realized I hold my breath until then. I believe Robin didn't get very far after he left Regina's room, as his being there after Mal and Regina talked is any indication. The Dragon Queen feels were strong in this, thanks for writing them into the story, also the Outlaw Dragon feels were very strong, it touched my heart very much. I must admit, I love you even more for the ending, a bit of happy smut fluff with a tad of angst, thank you! They're back together and I'm so very glad about that.
It was an awesome chapter and I'm looking forward to everything that comes next. (and I might have gone a bit overboard with this review, there isn't even something constructive in it xD Just my feels and I had to share them)
OQ anon chapter 3 . 10/13/2016
This is totally one of my favorite fanfics ever. The plotline is absolutely wonderful, and please continue with this story!
Missy chapter 5 . 9/17/2016
I just want to know why the baby? Why would you want to write about pain and suffering knowing that rape can be so triggering for some people? Robin and Regina deserve so much better than that, but you choose to include the baby. I really don't understand why. Do you enjoy seeing Robin hurt? You don't mind that rape happens? You just don't care that it hurts people?
untapdtreasure chapter 5 . 9/18/2016
This is an incredibly crafted story. I am hooked and eager to know what is going to happen next. Thank Gods she didn't kill the baby. That would have been horrible. I wish Robin wasn't I angry though. It makes me sad. So glad she still has Henry to keep her from completely falling apart.
joyndoug97 chapter 5 . 9/18/2016
I'm excited that they are back in the EF and I love how supportive Henry is being of Regina! This is so angsty and I'm looking forward to all the twists and turns.
soligblomma chapter 5 . 9/18/2016
ALEXIA! Why are you making me cry? Why are you making yourself cry? Help!
It was an awesome chapter, all the little things. Regina tackling Zelena, telling her that she didn't kill the baby (of course she didn't), all of them going back to the Enchanted Forest, back to the memories Regina never wanted to experience again, the Regal Believer feels, Henry being so excited about finally being able to see what it's like to live in a castle with big bed chambers and everything, Rumple floading next to Belle (you got me laughing with that one) and then the end...why? Why is he going away? Why didn't he just take the dagger, stashed it away somewhere where noone can find it? Why is he doing this? There better be a good explanation for this Alexia! But thank goodness for Henry. He shouldn't see her like this but I'm glad he was there, her little prince. Which reminds me that the frightened (at first) Roland broke my heart, but as soon as she was all regal again she was his Majesty again and that was just cute.
Can't wait for the next chapter!
KyliaQuilor chapter 5 . 9/18/2016
A very interesting and fun concept for an AU. Thanks for writing it.
KyliaQuilor chapter 3 . 9/18/2016
"Not exactly pissing rainbows and sunshine!"

Lol.