Reviews for Operation Phoenix
Anny Rodrigues chapter 3 . 6/23/2016
So Robin fucked everything bc these idiots, for god's sake, next time just ask to Regina. I just can't with Emma, she so boring and everything is only about Hook, Hook, Hook, die with him.
FannyK chapter 3 . 6/23/2016
I loved this chapter soo much! Emma and the Charmings are getting on my nerves for not trusting Regina at all. But I hope she can forgive Robin's part in this. Cannot wait for the next chapter. Thanks for the update! 3
Madje Knotts chapter 3 . 6/23/2016
ALEXIA DHDKDHAKFJLARNJZENSJSNRNTEUVSNDJHBSIF DJ! OH MY GOSH THANK YOU I LOVE THIS AND IT IS AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL ANDBPERFECT!

I think Emma and Killian should die. Or Killian at least. Because they just revealed everything to Regina. And they basically forced Robin into this and it is NOT COOL AT ALL!

Have fun in Vegas! Looking forward to seeing more!
soligblomma chapter 3 . 6/23/2016
Oh they totally are. if she can't trust Robin in this (bad move Robin btw) and Henry won't see her just yet, she's just as screwed. God, this breaks my heart.
loved the chapter! all the angst and the smut. That stupid imp telling her nonsense (the bit where he tells her that DOs don't sleep was kinda funny) and Robin feeling so guilty about everything. and the Charmings being the Charmings. I like that Snow seems to be more supportive than the others, looking forward to some Snow Queen therealready looking forward to the next chapter, but now: have fun in Vegas!
Ihobuhbiugsgsgeyehhshsbebbshsu chapter 2 . 6/4/2016
OMG PLEASE WRITE MORE
NoraMills chapter 2 . 5/26/2016
My god ...
Guest chapter 2 . 5/23/2016
This is amazing! Please update soon:)
joyndoug97 chapter 2 . 5/25/2016
This is so good! Dark One Regina! So much to mine through with Rumple in her head.
Amazeballs chapter 2 . 5/23/2016
This is greatness! Curious as to why Emma wouldn't just command the dark one to not harm the family with the dagger and maybe even have summoned Regina with it but honestly great read! I could see and feel the characters! Love it and hope there's more! I am in awe of your writing! Bravo!
TMac05 chapter 2 . 5/23/2016
I love this! You are an extraordinary writer, I'm so looking forward to the next chapter and to see what happens in this story :) thank you
Hope4better chapter 2 . 5/23/2016
very cool concept! i can't wait to see how this plays out :)
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 2 . 5/23/2016
I though for a minute true love's kiss had worked ouch.
NationWide33 chapter 2 . 5/23/2016
Ohmygod I love this sorry
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
WOW!
barnabus67 chapter 2 . 5/23/2016
this is an interesting story in that it wipes out any of the good the group did in the underworld especially anything related to her new and improved sisterly bond with Zelena, save Robin and somehow shows how Regina will fight the darkness. I do think Robin should let the group in on whats going on. I have a feeling she will need her friends and Henry.
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »