Reviews for The Lunch
Stormchilde chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Mary you have Sabrina's voice down so well!

Beautiful moment that stays so well within character.
Claripup chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
so why didn't you tell me these stories were here? You are in so much trouble for not telling me...
but if you will now excuse me... I have rather a lot of reading to catch up on...
and great story... so... warm.
Joe Riccitelli chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
This was an interesting piece. I liked the interaction and raw emtotion between the two characters. I really felt like Sabrina cared for Kris...and I was confused as to why Kris didn't trust her right away. But, as it approached the end, I could see the Kris would come around...but only after Sabrina had to convince her that she had "the stuff." Who knew Kris was so insecure? Is she that way because her sister was so popular and she is following in her footsteps? All she needed to do was look in the mirror and see that she is 10 times what her sister was! Anyway, good story!
Gill chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
Hiya, i really loved loved this piece ! I was wondering if u have ever thought of doing a sequel to the part of the movie that Jaclyn Smith was in i just loved her character and was wondering if anyone had ever thought of doing something on that just let us know what the rest of the angels r now up 2 ! Can some1 e-mail me if they now of a piece which covers this . Thanks .
Duke chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
OK. I'm glad to see that Chaffey was alright. I had thought he had died from the shoting in "CODA". I figuresd that people should have been a little more upset than they were.

I liked this one. You've got the charactorizations down pat, especially Sabrina.
AP Especially chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
I liked this better than your coda. It really sounds like it could've been a part of the episode. I'm working on a story (my first!) about Kris and Jill, and your story ties right into it.