Reviews for My Boys
is there more? i loved it!
KristosLilly chapter 1 . 3/16
Perfection. I loved Owen's superheroine story for the boys! Amazing fic.
Stampiej chapter 10 . 11/17/2016
Loved it! Very sweet and romantic
bethisinwonderland chapter 2 . 10/23/2016
THAT CLIFFHANGER.
THAT BLOODY CLIFFHANGER.
bethisinwonderland chapter 3 . 10/23/2016
Oh, this was so beautiful! I loved the mention of unicorn baby, and how he is never forgotten. That was a really sweet touch.
I'm loving this family dynamic. Thomas and Lucas seem so close, and it's so lovely to imagine!
Beth Clayton chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
Oh Jord, my heart is just bursting over here.
Now I understand what all the fuss is about in our group chat. I can't wait to read them all!
AiLing chapter 2 . 10/6/2016
I love Owen and Amelia being wonderful parents to their 4 boys and I love how they still find time for passion. ️ I really love your writing Jordan- I wish I've the time to catch up on all your series. You putting it here makes it much easier to do so .
Emma chapter 10 . 6/27/2016
It was such an amazing fanfiction! Actually the best Omelia fanfiction I have ever read. I would love to read anything you'll write about Omelia! Keep going, you're such a good writer! :D
Sorry for not posting earlier, I have been really busy...
Hello from France! ;)
And congrats! I will miss reading new chapters of this beautiful fanfiction!
Emma aka BonesResume
Guest chapter 10 . 6/27/2016
I just wanted to take a minute to let you know that I really enjoyed this story. It was written really well and I was always exited when you updated it. Thanks for sharing as it was a wonderful read! :)
Guest chapter 10 . 6/22/2016
Yes, yes a sequel!
claricia chapter 10 . 6/21/2016
Hello! I loved you story and the relationship between owen and amelia. And those boys are amazing. I would love to read a sequel, if you have time to write it. Maybe you could make them have a like girl, as owen requested :P
Thank you so much for writing and make me pass a good time reading it.
milkeyway26 chapter 10 . 6/20/2016
I would love a sequel and they should have a daughter
IDontLikeIObsess96 chapter 10 . 6/20/2016
This was such a great story. And you write beautifully very true to the caracters! Really hoping for a sequel or at least an epilogue hopefully with a little baby girl!
Sara.
Naenicole chapter 10 . 6/20/2016
Love love love and yes please write a sequel I would love for them to have a little girl like Owen talked about. Great story
Fangirl44 chapter 10 . 6/20/2016
A sequel would be awesome