Reviews for Unbroken
TessaEboKrova chapter 14 . 4h
the need for you to complete this or update this is too much for me to utter or to write in this one small box. I am dying. this story is so heartbreaking and I can't imagine how miserable my little Harry is. I wish Albus will receive the punishment that he rightfully deserves.
silentdove93 chapter 14 . 10/7
What?! But, you cant leave it there! Thats just...!
I feel like I'm on a tightrope strung between two very tall ciffs, right in the middle, and and someone just gave me a shove just to see if I'd fall. This is a bad case of reader cruelty. I mean, I love your work? But leaving a chapter like that and then NOT POSTING FOR OVER FOUR MONTHS?!
I honestly dont know wiether to cry, laugh (at the situation), congratulate you (for your sheer evil genious) , or tear my hair out in frustration.
Seriously. You are brilliant. Your writing drags the reader in and torments them wih potentialities and possibility's, ties them up in knots with fictional realities and leaves them hanging off the end of a cliff with nothing but a bit of string to hold on to. Its just... so...
Ugh.
Bravo indeed misteeirene. Bravo.
Much love (to the evil genious author),
~Dove~
EmmaRandomAs chapter 14 . 9/19
Love this storykeen to read more.
twilight wolfgirl17 chapter 14 . 9/15
I really love this story and I cant wait for the next update so please update soon.
thatmutegirl33 chapter 14 . 9/7
This story is really interesting. I want Harry to get his magic back! I want him to see that he didn't kill his beloved godfather. I want Remus to stop being an asshole. I wonder how you'll go about making Harry okay. Or if you will. Please update soon. This story is one of my favorites in this category.
samanthasherman78 chapter 1 . 9/3
like this story in
update soon plz
victoria chapter 14 . 8/28
this is brilliant you are very talented please update again soon.
Wicked Witch of the Web chapter 14 . 8/23
That was awesome thanks for the amazing read, he’ll of a cliffhanger though I’m hoping either Sirius or snape make it in time, I’m really looking forward to seeing where you take your story XD
Plz finish this store.
Plz update this story it's got me hooked. Plz plz plz. Thank you.
dfcole chapter 14 . 8/16
Wonderful story! I really hope Harry’s magic will come back and prevent him from becoming a vampire if he is bit or something! Keep up the great work!
Love your story.
I had an idea (dont know if you'll like it?)
The only way to save Harry is for jasper to turn him (as his magic is attacking him) and the transition unlocks his magic. Whilst in transition his magic starts to show (things floating, lights ECT.. ). After transition he becomes a vampire and a wizard. He will have to explain to everyone as they have seen his power...

Can't wait to see what you write x
tatipi2262 chapter 14 . 8/3
Plz plz Update soon
Serpent91 chapter 14 . 8/1
Well written!
XOXOXsakuraXOXOX chapter 14 . 7/29
Please you need to update I your stories are my life I love your writing soooooooo much
1,126 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »