Reviews for Unbroken
oO Phantom Writer Oo chapter 18 . 11/22
I'm crying! What happens next? Please update. (ㄒoㄒ)(ㄒoㄒ)(ㄒoㄒ)(ㄒoㄒ)(ㄒoㄒ)(ㄒoㄒ)(ㄒoㄒ)(ㄒoㄒ)(ㄒoㄒ)(ㄒoㄒ)
coolgirl111 chapter 1 . 11/21
Are you going to make another chapter soon?
zero fullbuster chapter 18 . 11/9
love it.
please write more soon.
WhiteElfElder chapter 18 . 9/26
I have to wonder, will it be Sirius to go after Albus or will it be Harry and Jasper?
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 9/26
I hope that Harry's magic finds some way of doing something other than being bound. If Remus comes after Harry I doubt he will live long.
nikolasowa chapter 18 . 9/16
Please update!
sassy973 chapter 18 . 8/23
Loved it hope you update soon.
tasyadewi16 chapter 18 . 7/9
Can't wait for next update ~
DreamySalem chapter 18 . 7/4
Love this so far. Looking forward to the update.
Vadercat chapter 18 . 7/1
Bummer you stopped updating. If really like you to finish this story. I want to know how Harry turns out. I want to know if Nadler takes Harry all the way. Does Harry become a hybrid of sorts with his magic, shifting and being a vampire? You could even carry this story out as an MPEG, I'm sure both the wolves, camps and wizards would welcome a baby in the world, with possibly some potentially awesome attributes. I also want to see the other existing friends catch up to Harry and his new clan. Perhaps a new adventure with him in pregnancy dealing with the wolves, vampires, wizards, Volturi. By the way your spelling and grammar was much better in this story. It's a good story, I've really enjoyed it, please continue.
N7 Greek-Valkyrie chapter 18 . 6/25
Oh, it gets continued, so amazing. I can't wait for more. I hate how Remus is acting, but I understand both sides of the argument. As for Sirius, I also understand his reasoning, I wonder if he'd still be able to shift into his Grim as a vampire? To do so he and Harry both would have to be a new type of Vampire. The skin would have to be flexible enough that it could stretch and contort when they shift, but still harder than normal skin to protect them. Maybe their bones get stronger and stuff due to the venom and magic in their system, who knows.
bluestorm28 chapter 18 . 6/24
Will harry be able to use his magic now he's a vampire and will he still be able to turn into mischief?
Redemerald6 chapter 18 . 6/20
*Oliver twist voice* may I have some more?
catonmic33 chapter 18 . 6/6
Awesome work ! I hope Vamp-Harry will still be able to shift into a horse. And that Dumbledore will get what he deserves. I'll love the idea of Sirius becoming a vampire as well, but I doubt his werewolf mate will take it well, especially if another creature has to bite him. Wouldn't that cause trouble?
Any chance for chapter 19 soon?
Thanks so much :)
Tea chapter 18 . 6/1
Please update soon! I can’t wait to see what happens!
1,391 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »