Reviews for Unbroken
whisperingeyes chapter 14 . 6/17
Love this story hope you find your Muse. Still wondering what Neville Jenny and Luna are going to do seems like they were up to something a few chapters back wonder if you're going to try that in soon. Be interesting when Snape and Sirius get together in the same room. Wonder if because the life-threatening situation Harry's Magic will be able to break free? And how will everyone react to Magic existing? Hope to see some Fred and George as well. Look forward to your next update.
luvan1mefang1rl chapter 14 . 6/14
ooooh what happens next? sev will save harry? sirius n moony coming 2 harry 2? me wanna know what happen next? o u got me excited from this story i hope u dont lose ur muse.
Elfin69 chapter 14 . 6/14
So will Sirius and Snape both get there at the same time and be able to help him? It looks like his magic is trying to break free to save him at the same time.
Elfin69 chapter 13 . 6/14
Does Harry actually have a fever because he is fighting for his magic again or does he actually have an infection. Also, how long before Sirius gets there?
lil joker 1989 chapter 14 . 6/12
Great chapter
OverlordSnuggie chapter 14 . 6/11
I hope you update soon!
BookFan96 chapter 14 . 6/11
Oh, Sirius or Severus better get there soon! And please make Jasper/Sam/Jacob/or Emily even kick Remus's butt!
staar chapter 14 . 6/9
OMG this is so good, never read a twist like this one...please update soon , need to see when black gets to harry and also snape is on the way too...hope all can get together to help harry out ! see you soon :):):):)update !
Tsukiko K chapter 5 . 6/8
Oh my god. I'm sorry for saying this, but I read that first review in the AN, more like skimmed it. It's awful. They must be purposely spelling all of that wrong, its ridiculous. It's painful to see how their spelling and grammar is just so... butchered, like an illiterate uneducated fool honestly. I don't mean to be rude, just saying that's what it looks like. People with language problems do better than that piece of trash review.
Miyu Kokomi chapter 14 . 6/8
Gracias por el capĂ­tulo
Solo16 chapter 14 . 6/4
Awesome update! And I hope that your muse comes back to you, I will love this story. I will be honest that I forgot about this story until I read it again. Not many pairings for these two and I do like it. Will Severus be paired with someone? I do like him and right now Albus is not my likeable character at the moment (stupid old man). It's interesting how this is turning out. Will Harry be a full vampire or a half vampire where he still keeps his magic and can eat a bit of food? Sorry I skipped some authors notes but if this is a Mpreg, will he be pregnant while still a human or vampire? Will Rose finally warm up to him? Also are you bringing more of his other friends into th story? How about the twins Fred and George? Well anyways awesome update and Good Luck XD
Dombast chapter 14 . 6/4
Awesome chapter
melissa52080 chapter 14 . 6/4
I hope Sirius can help.
Universal creature chapter 14 . 6/4
Interesting chapter.I wonder how jasper will react to Sirius
jaydubya338 chapter 14 . 6/4
Irene, Thank you for another fine chapter. We are grateful to you for your efforts.
In addition, we also would like an update on your "kids." You told us you were getting ready to birth one as you were writing a note to us.
Jon