Reviews for Unbroken
Linda chapter 18 . 1/23/2021
Really love the story and hope you are going to update soon.
Mirabitur chapter 18 . 1/19/2021
I'm looking forward to how this plays out! Will Harry be a regular(albeit magical) vampire? Or will the Potter Luck strike again?

I can't wait to read more!
Ty Batto chapter 18 . 1/14/2021
please continue with this story.
arrypotty chapter 1 . 1/4/2021
Hey, when will you update your story, beloved?
Dixie.f.9 chapter 18 . 12/28/2020
Wow now Sirius wants to be a vampire. Will Remus?
Dixie.f.9 chapter 17 . 12/28/2020
Hopefully Sam and the pack will help heal Remus and get him to accept his wolf side.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 1 . 12/28/2020
Dumbledore may you rot in hell for what you did to Harry.
AniMeOtaKuKiNg chapter 12 . 12/15/2020
does this book had mpreg tag?If there none of this tag who would be Jacob imprint?Oc?In the series jacob imprint to edward and bella daugther but if there none of that...jacob will be alone.
RoseSMBB chapter 18 . 12/11/2020
plz update your book is so good. and I do want to know what happens when he wakes. so plz when and if you can plz update.
sleepyofurbullshit chapter 18 . 12/11/2020
I reaaallly hate the character Remus in this fic. He's just.. horrible. I think he's the character I dislike the most, not even Dumbledore. I know he was grieving, but no one, especially adults, can blame a child with their partner's death. And the fact that he's still partially blaming Harry is just terrible. Btw, where the heck is Bella? I need a girl to hate on, and she seemed to be a hate-able character from the early chapters. Can't wait for an update! 3
oO Phantom Writer Oo chapter 18 . 11/22/2020
I'm crying! What happens next? Please update. (ㄒoㄒ)(ㄒoㄒ)(ㄒoㄒ)(ㄒoㄒ)(ㄒoㄒ)(ㄒoㄒ)(ㄒoㄒ)(ㄒoㄒ)(ㄒoㄒ)(ㄒoㄒ)
coolgirl111 chapter 1 . 11/21/2020
Are you going to make another chapter soon?
zero fullbuster chapter 18 . 11/9/2020
love it.
please write more soon.
WhiteElfElder chapter 18 . 9/26/2020
I have to wonder, will it be Sirius to go after Albus or will it be Harry and Jasper?
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 9/26/2020
I hope that Harry's magic finds some way of doing something other than being bound. If Remus comes after Harry I doubt he will live long.
1,431 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »