Reviews for Unbroken
nikolasowa chapter 18 . 9/16/2020
Please update!
sassy973 chapter 18 . 8/23/2020
Loved it hope you update soon.
tasyadewi16 chapter 18 . 7/9/2020
Can't wait for next update ~
DreamySalem chapter 18 . 7/4/2020
Love this so far. Looking forward to the update.
Vadercat chapter 18 . 7/1/2020
Bummer you stopped updating. If really like you to finish this story. I want to know how Harry turns out. I want to know if Nadler takes Harry all the way. Does Harry become a hybrid of sorts with his magic, shifting and being a vampire? You could even carry this story out as an MPEG, I'm sure both the wolves, camps and wizards would welcome a baby in the world, with possibly some potentially awesome attributes. I also want to see the other existing friends catch up to Harry and his new clan. Perhaps a new adventure with him in pregnancy dealing with the wolves, vampires, wizards, Volturi. By the way your spelling and grammar was much better in this story. It's a good story, I've really enjoyed it, please continue.
N7 Greek-Valkyrie chapter 18 . 6/25/2020
Oh, it gets continued, so amazing. I can't wait for more. I hate how Remus is acting, but I understand both sides of the argument. As for Sirius, I also understand his reasoning, I wonder if he'd still be able to shift into his Grim as a vampire? To do so he and Harry both would have to be a new type of Vampire. The skin would have to be flexible enough that it could stretch and contort when they shift, but still harder than normal skin to protect them. Maybe their bones get stronger and stuff due to the venom and magic in their system, who knows.
bluestorm28 chapter 18 . 6/24/2020
Will harry be able to use his magic now he's a vampire and will he still be able to turn into mischief?
Redemerald6 chapter 18 . 6/20/2020
*Oliver twist voice* may I have some more?
catonmic33 chapter 18 . 6/6/2020
Awesome work ! I hope Vamp-Harry will still be able to shift into a horse. And that Dumbledore will get what he deserves. I'll love the idea of Sirius becoming a vampire as well, but I doubt his werewolf mate will take it well, especially if another creature has to bite him. Wouldn't that cause trouble?
Any chance for chapter 19 soon?
Thanks so much :)
Tea chapter 18 . 6/1/2020
Please update soon! I can’t wait to see what happens!
LunaLovegood48 chapter 18 . 5/29/2020
This story is great! Please please please update soon!
NN chapter 18 . 5/25/2020
Please continue author, I really love you story
Safira chapter 18 . 5/20/2020
Please continue your story is amazing
Entertainment lover chapter 18 . 5/13/2020
Wonderful chapter. I agree with Sirius. Remus is just unbelievable. I like that Sirius is ready to become a vampire for Harry.
PJOHPoutsiderlover chapter 18 . 5/2/2020
I love your story. It’s really well constructed I can’t wait to see more of it.
1,431 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »