Reviews for Unbroken
Thanks
Alyssa Namikaze Uchiha chapter 18 . 3/21/2020
Hope you too are safe.
L'ange demoniaque chapter 18 . 3/21/2020
A short chapter is better than ni chapter ;) I like it. Take care of you !
hellkiss chapter 18 . 3/21/2020
The scene with Rémus was the best: I like the fact that he said “ That's more than what you have ever done for me“. because in a sense, it’s true. Harry travelled back in time for Sirius so he doesn’t get the Kiss. Harry went to the Ministry believing Sirius was tortured. Even if it was a trap, he risked his life for his godfather
Whereas, Remus didn’t believe in Sirius in the first place, and placed all the blame on Harry for the Veil.

I think he just feel so guilty so he just tries to find a scapegoat...

Well never mind that, so excited to see Harry awake and a vampire, can’t wait
staar81 chapter 18 . 3/21/2020
well the wait is almost over...hope harry keeps his magic and is stronger than ever...and yes an update ! :):):)
Entertainment lover chapter 16 . 3/21/2020
Wonderful chapter. Poor jasper must be in a lot of 's offer is very good. Sirius and severus were about Dumbledore. I hope that Harry gets better soon.
Drayne3 chapter 18 . 3/21/2020
I'm so, so very disappointed in Remus. And I'm mad, so mad. I know it's very bad of me, but I wish there were a way for Sirius to break the bond with Remus. Sirius deserves so much more.
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 18 . 3/21/2020
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
Mistress Peverell chapter 18 . 3/21/2020
Finally! I can’t wait for Harry to wake up a vampire. I think he’ll be ecstatic to see Sirius and have his magic back, and Hedwig! Man, Harry has to wake up soon and see how much better his life became while he was dying ;)
lilly-flower15 chapter 18 . 3/20/2020
great chapter update soon
maraudeursHP chapter 18 . 3/20/2020
Super i hope the next chapter soon :p i want to read the wake up
Roxycall18 chapter 18 . 3/20/2020
Great new chapter:)
DarkRavie chapter 18 . 3/20/2020
KristaNotSoGoodAtWriting chapter 18 . 3/20/2020
oh such a wonderful chapter i get so excited when i see a new update thank you so very very much
Guest chapter 17 . 3/13/2020