Reviews for Unbroken
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
I hope Harry will be able to get along with the Blacks. And hopefully live without magic. Hopefully there can be a way that Harry can get his magic returned back to him.
dramakiss98 chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
I really like this story so far. It has a great opening and I can't wait to see where you take it! How will Harry and Jasper meet? Will Sirius and Remus make an appearance at a later date? Will they find a way to get Harry his magic back? So many questions and I'm so excited to find the out the answers!
LoveIsBound chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
Hi,
I like your new story but I am kinda disappointed in Dumbledore. I mean he sees Harry as a grandson but he still seals his magic just because he has a bit of taint of dark magic. Dumbledore is seen as a person who gives second chances.
Does Harry ever get his magic back?

I hope you don't take this as a flame because I think you are brilliant writer. Your stories have a good plot and everything.
the999angel chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
I love it so far cannot wait for more
PerdidoKitsune chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
oh my god im still tearing up that was an epic beginning even if sad i cant wait for the update
doxiesmom14 chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
Great story...I hope Sirius wakes up and kicks Remus' butt for abandoning Harry. And make Albus miserable.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
Interested in how you plan to update this. You're a very talented writer. Please update soon!
guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
Waiting for more. Thanks
Makamaka chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
it's good, really good. I'll be looking forward for what's next
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
Its amazing so far! Can't wait til you update! :)
wannabe kairi chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
love it the last bit made me cry a little, i can tell this story will be great
Imrys chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
Vraiment bon! :) , j'ai h√Ęte de lire la suite 3
lovingsiri chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
Poor Harry. My heart just broke :(
Sincerely-ADedicatedFan chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
sounds like a great start!
TopazDove chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
Ohhh I cant wait to read more! Poor Harry though :(

Have you ever thought of pairing Harry with one of the Pack? It would be awesome if you wrote a story where Harry had to live with Billy and Jake (circumstances do not have to be the same as this story) and he falls in love with one of the Pack (NOT JAKE). please? :3
1,439 | « Prev Page 1 .. 84 91 92 93 94 95 .. Last Next »