Reviews for Unbroken
MooseOnTheLoose02 chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
As soon as I read the line, all I could think was Ron's gaping face as he saw Snape actually be nice to Harry. XD Please update soon!
EveJHoang chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
Damn, I've spent the last half hour of my life crying. I'm hoping his magic will return if Jasper turns him at some point...
daisy.tya chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
Dumbledore his always so stupid seel harry magic because he fear harry go dark pfffff no sense he just don't want harry be more powerful tan him.
Kthp chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
Great chapter! I actually started to cry when Harry was saying goodbye to Snape. I can't wait to read more.
white collar black wolf chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
Liked it
rmiser1994 chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
fantastic start to your new fic! .
frostie45 chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
Heartbreaking! Beautiful! Thank you!
Blackfire283 chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
Really awesome story. I hope that there's gonna be a way for Harry to get his magic back. I'm guessing that he's either going to be able to become an animagus regardless of whether his magic is bound or not or his magic will be unbound if he gets turned (bitten) into a vampire.
mizzrazz72 chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
Dumbledore is wrong but Harry needed a break.
Beth5572 chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great work. Keep up your great work. I also hope you write more soon. I also hope you have a great ending for this great piece of work too. I also hope everyone that has hurt Harry in the end get want is caming to them the end too.

Terri
lulu625 chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
Can't wait until you update, it is so good so far ! I hope you stick with it.
ripper34 chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
Good story I can't wait for another update.
sifshadowheart chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
Wow, this is a great start! I can't wait to see where you go from here.
MangaVampire chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
You are such a good writer, it almost physically hurt to read this, I've read a lot of abused/ hurt harry fics but this one really struck me. This was really good.
black secret chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
Wow, love the new story!...Even if it did make me tear up a little...I hope you are able to keep your planned update schedule.
1,439 | « Prev Page 1 .. 85 92 93 94 95 96 Next »