Reviews for Memory Lane
This was cute!
www.accountremovalrequested.in chapter 1 . 5/30/2017
Beautifully written
Alisha chapter 1 . 2/15/2017
Wow this is cute and sad
firefly81 chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
Poor Tonks. :( She's so sad about Sirius' death and Remus is being a huge PITA. Get it together, Remus! I love her remembering her times with Sirius. Those memories were really sweet. Great job. :)
DinoDina chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
Um... that actually brought tears to my eyes (yes, I'm patheics). It's great to read about Tonks's reaction to Sirius's death, because that's not often adressed in fanon (and barely in canon). Your flow is great, as is Tonks's characterization. The descriptions are detailed and fit together perfectly, but aren't too wordy or overly frequent. A pleasant, if sad, read.
DolbyDigital chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
I really loved that Tonks was so close to Sirius. I don’t think that’s something I’ve seen particularly often – and certainly not to this level – and I think it worked really well. I loved that you showed how she was actually affected by his death, rather than just pining after Remus, which is something that the books seem to skim over a little.

This was really well written; I saw a couple mistakes with punctuation, and a few missing words ([but she living] is probably missing [was] and [this my life] is probably missing [is]), but that was all. I also really loved the image of a teenage Sirius spending so much time with a really young Tonks, and I love the image of her painting him with her nail varnish.
CrazyRopeDragon chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
First of all... It's a such a wizard thing to throw a shovel. Who the fuck throws a shovel? That is so bizarre. I believe it happened. Wizard wouldn't know what to do with that shit.
I felt physical pain. PHYSICAL PAIN. This was just so realistic, and J.K-like. You did it again. Beautifully written. Perfectly encapsulating the grief we all felt losing Padfoot like that. Ugh. Still hurts man.
And you captured Grumpy, self deprecating Professor Lupin to a tee. Beautifully done.
Wizards don't need umbrellas. Why keep that stand there?!
FREEEEEDDDDD! GEOOOOOORGGGEEE! Moody. Seriously though. Their interaction was so in character. I die a little every time you write Harry Potter stuff. Die a little with happiness, because it's perfect. Absolutely perfect. Write on, sister.
AsSRape69 chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
s/11749661/1/Harry-potter-adn-the-fking-Wizurd

FUCKING JEWS! THEY ARE EVIL!
Queen Bookworm the First chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
Great story! The emotions were written very well!