Reviews for A Fine Line
lllllllllll chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Very well-written. Ebony Blanca approves _

You managed to keep them both fairly IC - a difficult feat indeed, for Draco/Harry, or any other Harry Potter slash for that matter.

Continue writing, I would love to see more of your work, no matter the pairing.
Micuko chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
oi, sweet, love it :)
Riyan chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Oh my gosh! This is so good! Wow! I can't really think of anything to say, yeah. Sorry this review is so weird. I'm not really used to writing them! lol. Well thats all really! I just wanted to say this is REALLY GOOD!
xotomfeltonsqtxo chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
good story! hey can u check mine out please and leave a review?
retrograde6 chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
I can't believe I took forever to get down to reading this! It was very nicely written, and there was something about the tone that was just so.. I don't know, gentle? Bad vocabulary here. But anyway, keep writing and I'll definitely keep reading! _
Viscountess Babbles-On chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
This is the second time I've read this story. The first time was on the Slashers Unite competition website. It's wonderful. Very sweet. I'm glad you posted it here (especially now).

-Darktemple
Tohma-chan chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
...this is so good! Love it! You changed your name! I couldn't find you! But life is all better now, time to go read fluff!

P.S. I'll give you one chance to guess who this is... *smiles*
Tohma-chan chapter 1 . 1/26/2003

P.S. I'll give you one chance to guess who this is... *smiles*
Dorkie chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
the only word I can use to describe this is

"beautiful" and it is.