Reviews for The Haddock Twins: Defenders of Berk
Millian chapter 13 . 9/12
Hey Skylight, I have an idea for an story! So every 25 years, there is an Berkian Ball. Hiccup and Astrid secretly want to go with each other, but don't mention it. Ruffnut and Tuffnut want to crash the whole thing, while Snotlout is flirting with Astrid every chance he gets. Hicca and Raeda want to go to hang out as friends, and also see what happens. Fishlegs dosen't let it on, but he wants to go with Ruffnut a little. Hiccup and Hicca ask about what happened last ball, and Stoick explains how he and Valka fell in love that day. The Berkians do not realize work has spread to Dagur through Yohan, and talk on Berk, so he plans to attack Berk because they are at thier weakest. They all eventually have fun and defeat Dagur, but please intertwine these plot lines, and just fill the void in the middle!
Merksa chapter 9 . 9/12
I think you should put the baby night furies in the second one with them being at the giant ice cavern the mom is in. That's how she knows toothless's age and his spikes, because she had studied the babies. Also, they could ride the babies in the scene where they have to fly to berk, but only hiccup hicca Astrid raeda and fishlegs , with the others riding baby dragons.
Luna Nightrider chapter 23 . 3/13
Wow, congrats on finishing this story, I really enjoyed reading it. Now I'll just be off to RttE. See you there.
Luna Nightrider chapter 14 . 2/26
Am I the only one who would have liked them to keep Ruff's hair short for the rest of the season?
Luna Nightrider chapter 9 . 2/20
I really love your selfwritten chapters. This is another great addition that just feels natural. Really great!
Ugly-Duckling123 chapter 7 . 1/28
I'm reading this along with the episode and just gotta say... There are a lot of words missing in the charater's speech
Althea Sirius chapter 23 . 1/27
The additions were great! It was a good retelling with a twist.
Althea Sirius chapter 19 . 1/27
Does there really need to be a love interest for Hicca? Could've waited till the second movie for Eret to come in the picture and have him be with her.
Althea Sirius chapter 15 . 1/27
This is one of my favorite episodes.
Althea Sirius chapter 9 . 1/23
Glad to see they got some more spotlight.
Althea Sirius chapter 4 . 1/22
I hope there are some role reversals in the future, other wise it just has the same outcomes with new scenarios added in.
Althea Sirius chapter 2 . 1/22
Why are so many things in italics?
Alejandro chapter 15 . 7/12/2018
Why didn’t Hicca just leave and make hiccup listen to the story, or if the trader was on midnight with Hicca than why didn’t hiccup decide to split up from the group?
Alejandro chapter 13 . 7/11/2018
Why didn’t Hicca mention the sea stakes?
snake screamer chapter 23 . 8/2/2017
AWESOME! both chapter were pretty good (Though i kinda wish the twins in there own way, apologize to Hicca and Hiccup for the chief thing). a good end to a GREAT story.