Reviews for A Tale of Two Thieves: Escalation
Jimbocous chapter 6 . 4/20
First five chapters, pretty great.
6th, "kill it with fire" lol.
Seriously, never seen an x-over that really worked with more than 2 universes. Adding a third is usually the kiss of death.
Hope you do get back to this, as I was really enjoying it, but also hope you reconsider the direction you seem to be going here ...
Unholy Sight chapter 1 . 3/30
I like it, but I feel like you should have just stuck to the original crossover rather than adding more.
ARSLOTHES chapter 6 . 3/13
interesting fic, hope to see this updated again soon. Hope you pair Harry with Minerva while Artemis and Holly rescue the goblins
The dragon Gawain chapter 6 . 3/18/2017
So, you story was (and still is) great and all but that last chapter (this one, chapter 6) does not make any sense. The best I can gather is a compendium of different story lines (including elements from Marvels Doctor Strange maybe? I don't know, I haven't seen the movie) Anyway, please keep writing! This could still go somewhere very interesting!
SantaClaws3 chapter 6 . 1/10/2017
That's good. Well done ;)
SmoulderS chapter 6 . 1/5/2017
Wow, that explains a lot. That cloak has spirit. :)
King of Fae chapter 2 . 1/2/2017
What's with the bio shock reference
Flying Merlin chapter 5 . 9/1/2016
Are two of the other dragons named viserion and rhaegal?
Umbra.Venator chapter 5 . 9/1/2016
Good chapter, looking forward to seeing the aftereffects of the Heists :)
Zatoichi5 chapter 5 . 8/31/2016
Nice update! I like how you are still tying in the Artemis Fowl books and Harry's adventures along with the Goblin's relationships. I can't wait for the next update!
Thalton chapter 5 . 8/31/2016
And then the rest of the dragons charged out. And then the only word to describe the affair was PANIC.
Umbra.Venator chapter 4 . 8/26/2016
Awesome chapter and Elizabeth makes an appearance, Looking forward to seeing the after effect of the Goblin Invasion
SmoulderS chapter 3 . 8/4/2016
Brilliant chapter! thanks for posting. I laughed outloud for a full minute after reading dobby's line telling harry that lucius wanted the manor burned down since a supporter of the light had deviously snuck in, disguised as an innocent art collector touring a historic home. Also, good job with the section on history, it is very much in the style of artemis fowl
SmoulderS chapter 2 . 8/1/2016
A very good beginning! I love the way you integrated the Harry Potter and Artemis Fowl worlds. I will be following this story with anticipation!
GabrielRavier chapter 2 . 7/17/2016
"Little piece of shit ! I'll kill you, Englishmen", would translate to "Sale petite merde ! Je te tuerais, sale anglais !"

I still like this story very much. I hope you'll continue !