Reviews for Divinity
Anonimo233 chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
Good fic
Anonimo chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
Good
Killercat3 chapter 3 . 8/5/2017
this fic is sooo goood so far im on the edge of my seat
LiviaWavern14 chapter 3 . 7/9/2017
Lol, love the notes. I'm intrigued so far, (not 100% sold, but hey, only chapter 3 and the first 15,000 words. We've got time), but I understand the cycling through other stories to update. I can't wait to see where you head next!

Moar plz :3
Guest chapter 3 . 6/25/2017
Please update this is amazing
November God chapter 3 . 5/22/2017
I love the combination of knights that you have for this! Can't wait for the next chapter!
MissPaperSoup chapter 3 . 4/23/2017
This is such a cool story I can't wait to read more!
CrimsonTheHuntress chapter 1 . 4/10/2017
Please Please Please Update ur story is amazing!
Mieko-chan12 chapter 3 . 3/30/2017
This is seriously one of the most interesting concepts I've come across in FanFiction for a long time! I hope you continue to update this at your own pace as your readers avidly await the next addition to this great story.
Po-Chun chapter 3 . 3/20/2017
please please please please PLEASE update... you're keeping me on the edge of my seat even tho i'm technically lying on my bed as of this moment but back to my point, PLEASE UPDATE... oh inspiration please come to you!
LimitedEternity chapter 3 . 2/26/2017
Oh man you tease us with either descendant, reincarnation, or way secretly hundreds of years old and then leave us? I'm going to implode with curiosity! I'm enjoying this multisaku, as I do the rest of your works, and I look forward to getting into the nitty gritty of the world you have created! It's fascinating. And as one writer to another I am in awe of how people like you update multiple stories. I can't even keep one on track! Wonderful work!
kaoru-pretty chapter 3 . 2/25/2017
great more plz
xForeverinMex chapter 3 . 2/24/2017
And the plot thickens...heheh. Excited for more to come, thanks for the upload!
LittleFoxDemon chapter 3 . 2/9/2017
Ooh I really adore this story so far! It seems really original to me. I haven't read a story like it before. Definitely looking forward to the next chapter!
Otakugal chapter 3 . 2/5/2017