Reviews for Divinity
Killercat3 chapter 3 . 8/5
this fic is sooo goood so far im on the edge of my seat
LiviaWavern14 chapter 3 . 7/9
Lol, love the notes. I'm intrigued so far, (not 100% sold, but hey, only chapter 3 and the first 15,000 words. We've got time), but I understand the cycling through other stories to update. I can't wait to see where you head next!

Moar plz :3
Please update this is amazing
November God chapter 3 . 5/22
I love the combination of knights that you have for this! Can't wait for the next chapter!
MissPaperSoup chapter 3 . 4/23
This is such a cool story I can't wait to read more!
CrimsonTheHuntress chapter 1 . 4/10
Please Please Please Update ur story is amazing!
Mieko-chan12 chapter 3 . 3/30
This is seriously one of the most interesting concepts I've come across in FanFiction for a long time! I hope you continue to update this at your own pace as your readers avidly await the next addition to this great story.
Po-Chun chapter 3 . 3/20
please please please please PLEASE update... you're keeping me on the edge of my seat even tho i'm technically lying on my bed as of this moment but back to my point, PLEASE UPDATE... oh inspiration please come to you!
LimitedEternity chapter 3 . 2/26
Oh man you tease us with either descendant, reincarnation, or way secretly hundreds of years old and then leave us? I'm going to implode with curiosity! I'm enjoying this multisaku, as I do the rest of your works, and I look forward to getting into the nitty gritty of the world you have created! It's fascinating. And as one writer to another I am in awe of how people like you update multiple stories. I can't even keep one on track! Wonderful work!
kaoru-pretty chapter 3 . 2/25
great more plz
xForeverinMex chapter 3 . 2/24
And the plot thickens...heheh. Excited for more to come, thanks for the upload!
LittleFoxDemon chapter 3 . 2/9
Ooh I really adore this story so far! It seems really original to me. I haven't read a story like it before. Definitely looking forward to the next chapter!
Otakugal chapter 3 . 2/5
update soon!
Wow, I wonder if Sakura is lady Ume or a descendant of some sort? Excited to see more!
nanashi chapter 3 . 1/28
yo! i love this story so much!
not sure if you really care, but rather than palette (as in a paint palette), the word for someone's appreciation for certain tastes would be palate. just wanted to give a heads up!
that aside, i'm so glad you updated this story! i love the concept a lot and i honestly can't wait to see all the other knights appear and learn about sakura's relation to ume. i'm really looking forward to what happens next! also i read all your stories, so i'm excited to read updates on those too.
thanks so much for writing nice things!