Reviews for Tale as old as Time
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
*sigh* not exactly a believable set up and the first chapter seems strained.
Levke chapter 50 . 12/15/2010
HOLY CRAP.

Hahaha, you just made me swear - that's very rare! (and that totally rhymed!)

When I first started reading your story, I intended to read all the chapters in one go but then I was afraid I would be sad if I'd come to the end, so it took me 3 days to read it! ;)

Well... what can I say? Beloved fanfiction, do you want to marry me? Hahahaha :D

No, I am dead serious.

This story is SO GOOD! I loved how it took like forever for them to get together because Draco was always torn; and then, their relationship was probably the cutest relationship I've ever read of, developing slowly - it was nice to read something that was more "realistic" (if you can use that word referring to a Harry Potter fanfiction :D) and not like: "I hate you!" "I hate you too! But actually, I love you!" "I love you too!" "Let's make out and marry and have 12 kids!" :D Yeah, I definitely prefer your version! So much more fun to read :) And by the way, I had absolutely no problem with Ron being "the bad guy"! I mean, his character is hilarious but compared to Draco... he does not stand a chance ;)

Also, I really liked how you made Draco be the hero and kill Voldemord. He was one the important characters in this story after all, not Harry!

You have a very nice style of writing; I don't mean to sound rude but some people just don't have the talent to write and if they do, it is... crappy. And others simply exaggerate and write waaay to fancy. Yours is pretty much the perfect mix!

While reading the story, I thought of sooo many things I wanted to tell you in my review but I forgot most of it. Plus, I think that this review is already quite long ;) But I guess you'll like that! By the way, your introductions before every chapter made my day! Sometimes they made me laugh so hard when you were just randomly talking about school marks and other stuff ;)

Oh, one last thing: LOVE. THE. TITLE. Beauty and the Beast is one of my favorite Disney stories and the song always gives me chills!

Well, I guess that was my review ;) I am just going to continue reading on your sequel, if I can find it!

THANK YOU for writing this great story, it brightened up my days! :)

- Levke
Ambersunshine chapter 50 . 3/4/2010
i love the story! LOVE IT

it was awesome to read!
whatweareafreaidof chapter 31 . 12/11/2009
i understand this is your story.. but what ron did was not that bad, he kiss his best friend, who he thought like him. and she slaped him... he ask her to a ball, becouse his sister told him she like him... i am sorry but he is not perfect but hermione is being a bitch... could she be a adult and say yes i did like you but i dont anymore and am seeing someone. but still want to be friends..
Hannahban16 chapter 4 . 7/26/2009
i defintely love iy so far :D !
Lithiriel chapter 10 . 1/10/2009
I'm glad he is finnaly gonna act nice to her and stop being an arrogant git!

Anywayz i loved this chapter, can't wait to read more!
Tazmanian-angel 08 chapter 50 . 1/10/2009
just want to review hahaha
HinataMorningstar chapter 41 . 9/25/2008