Reviews for Tale as old as Time
forgotten4ever chapter 49 . 6/14/2007
I really liked this fic. I can’t wait to read the sequel. Something I didn’t like was the spelling errors. Once, you spelled “futile” as “futie”—I thought that was amusing. I noticed that the summary doesn’t exactly go with the fic. It has a mature feeling with some comedy balancing out the angst. I’m excited to see how Hermione and Draco will end up!
fictiongirl101 chapter 50 . 5/15/2007
I loved it please let me know wen the sequel is out!
Electricityy chapter 49 . 4/11/2007
hey!

I LOVE this story, it was so sad when Draco lost his memory, but I'm glad he got it back. It was so real, and wow... i cant think of much else to say, it was superb, fantastic. Keep writing.

xxEmily x-Whispers-x

Tale as Old as time

Song as old as Rhyme,

True as it can be

barely even friends

then somebody bends

unexpectedly

Perfect Title for the story. I cant wait to read the sequel :)
BunnySocks chapter 49 . 2/25/2007
Aw that was such a sweet ending! I loved it. Thanks for sharing with us!
VBC chapter 22 . 1/15/2007
Curious...I thought that in like chapter 1 or 2...maybe even three, you said Draco was younger than Harry and Hermione, but in the past 2 chapters it was said Draco was turning 18 and Hermione said she's almost 17, making Draco the oldest of the three.
VBC chapter 6 . 1/14/2007
Good so far, although there were some minor typos in chapter one (ex: two instead of to..and that's all I really remember).

-VBC
iz chapter 2 . 8/25/2006
i have to say that this is written very simplisticly. im not saying i can do better, but this has no depth. im sorry
MiDnItE12 chapter 8 . 7/27/2006
this is a pretty good fan fic so far, kind of boring at times but i like it,
PrincessMali chapter 19 . 6/23/2006
OHMG! That is so sad!I can't believe Lucius did that to Draco! I am so sad right now. All I can say is OH MY GOSH! My heart is breaking apart and I'm on the verge of crying. I thought Hermione was going to die by either Voldemort or is so scary. Lucius is a F-ing Bastsrd. He should burn in HELL foor all I care! Burn Lucius! Burn!
I heart Sesshomaru chapter 3 . 5/9/2006
It's really good so far. Although there are a few mistakes. In one part you put "He said and Harry and Draco hurried away." I'm assuming you meant Hermione seeing as Harry was not there. But anyway.. I'm off to read the rest!
brit the beast chapter 16 . 4/16/2006
karen chapter 8 . 4/16/2006
ew! sorry, but i cant stand eminem!

karkar
hypercrazyx3 chapter 49 . 3/14/2006
AW BEAUTY AND THE BEAST! D lol i
Stine chapter 3 . 3/14/2006
I like the story and how you write so far, I just thought about telling you that I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be Hermione.

“Thank you.”

“You have an hour before the feast starts. It’s formal but not too much.” The man said. He laughed merrily and Draco winced slightly. “Well off you go!” He said and HARRY (!)and Draco hurried away. They slowed when they were away from the old man.
notimpressed chapter 3 . 12/19/2005
I think your plot line is just a little too extreme. I mean, couldn't Dumbledore have just locked them in the "hug room" at Hogwarts instead of all of this nonsensical muggle with a little bit of magic on the side camp thing.
1,831 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »