Reviews for Tale as old as Time
TwiPotter's Girl chapter 22 . 1/13/2008
I can't believe she said that!
TwiPotter's Girl chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
I just love how this story is starting! I hope I 'read' when their at each others house! WOW!
Blouta chapter 23 . 12/29/2007
great

wonderful

all words to describe the best

good luck with all your other stories
applepep chapter 20 . 11/1/2007
Oh~ I love the story thanks for writing it i know it took u a long long time and i appreciate all of your hard work

Keep it up!
SASHA chapter 49 . 8/14/2007
marvelous bravo wonderful lovely great
Blueberry Babe chapter 50 . 8/4/2007
well done! i really enjoyed this fic. Beauty and the Beast has always been my all time favorite. Best wishes towards your future projects.
fictiongirl101 chapter 37 . 7/18/2007
i lov this story and ive read it many times. but in chpt 37 "amanda" u continually switch the names "amanda" and "mandy" just lettin u kno

lov the story -
forgotten4ever chapter 49 . 6/14/2007
I really liked this fic. I can’t wait to read the sequel. Something I didn’t like was the spelling errors. Once, you spelled “futile” as “futie”—I thought that was amusing. I noticed that the summary doesn’t exactly go with the fic. It has a mature feeling with some comedy balancing out the angst. I’m excited to see how Hermione and Draco will end up!
fictiongirl101 chapter 50 . 5/15/2007
I loved it please let me know wen the sequel is out!
Electricityy chapter 49 . 4/11/2007
hey!

I LOVE this story, it was so sad when Draco lost his memory, but I'm glad he got it back. It was so real, and wow... i cant think of much else to say, it was superb, fantastic. Keep writing.

xxEmily x-Whispers-x

Tale as Old as time

Song as old as Rhyme,

True as it can be

barely even friends

then somebody bends

unexpectedly

Perfect Title for the story. I cant wait to read the sequel :)
BunnySocks chapter 49 . 2/25/2007
Aw that was such a sweet ending! I loved it. Thanks for sharing with us!
VBC chapter 22 . 1/15/2007
Curious...I thought that in like chapter 1 or 2...maybe even three, you said Draco was younger than Harry and Hermione, but in the past 2 chapters it was said Draco was turning 18 and Hermione said she's almost 17, making Draco the oldest of the three.
VBC chapter 6 . 1/14/2007
Good so far, although there were some minor typos in chapter one (ex: two instead of to..and that's all I really remember).

-VBC
iz chapter 2 . 8/25/2006
i have to say that this is written very simplisticly. im not saying i can do better, but this has no depth. im sorry
MiDnItE12 chapter 8 . 7/27/2006
this is a pretty good fan fic so far, kind of boring at times but i like it,
1,838 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »