Reviews for The Life of Koi Fish
maddypaddy30 chapter 15 . 10/22
love it. love it. love it
maddypaddy30 chapter 15 . 10/22
love
BrownEyedDreamr chapter 15 . 10/18
love, love, love!
Indigo-leaf chapter 14 . 10/11
Kyoya and Ko's relationship is refreshing. Honestly, Ko's mentality is relatable because one is never sure if one is in love and if the feelings are mutual for the other party.

I've been following this work for a while. I'm delighted every time there's an update, so thank you and keep up the good work.
DancesWithVulcans chapter 15 . 9/21
Awesome story XD
This was amazing! Please update again soon - my heart!
Shannyrox101 chapter 15 . 9/19
I absolutely love your girl. OC stories are my guilty pleasure and it’s so hard to find good ones that feature competent but not overpowered characters. Ko is, in my opinion, perfect. She is enough like Kyoya to peak his interest and soft enough to keep him interested. I also absolutely love that you don’t play on the typical tropes like abuse, bad breakups, scared of men, or passing out at convenient times. Our girl Ko is actually resourceful and fiercely stubborn. She is relatable. We either want to be her or be friends with her. She is easy to understand and her observations of the characters add incredible depth to the story and the interactions that take place.
Basically, I love this story. It’s so difficult to find a OC story where the main character doesn’t throw away everything that she is and worked for in order to get love. I wish more authors followed your example when integrating original characters into established stories.
Sapphire12985 chapter 15 . 9/19
I love the strengthening interactions between Ko and Kyoya. He’s slowly showing her more of his true feelings and She doesn’t get it. She’s slowly cracking a bit more of her tough surface and being raw with him and he loves it though it throws him off axis for a brief moment. I adore your story and definitely read the whole thing again between 14 and 15 being published! I can’t wait for more!
Alter Ego Bob chapter 15 . 9/19
I'm so happy to have two updates so close to eachother! I cant stress enough how much I love our main character in this story, even being in this elusive upper upper class world, she still has the same feelings, the same worries, the same issues. which makes a seemingly untouchable character very relatable. Additionally, kyoya is believably written, something you rarely get from stories written about him. Also, your descriptions of the house being empty; they give the rest of the chapter an interesting feel, and opening with it and the description of her blood dripping along the floor sets a good tone, especially when it leads into her desire not to stay the night.
Thank you very much for the update! looking forward to reading the next chapter!
xmichikox chapter 15 . 9/19
Wow two updates in a row! I feel so spoiled. This chalter was really sweet, and I’m looking forward to more genuine moments between our two protagonists. Thanks as always for sharing your hard work with us!
Sapphire12985 chapter 14 . 9/15
This was such a cute chapter, ko’s interaction with Kyoya was adorable.
SevenChaoticNinjas chapter 14 . 9/14
Oohh I read all this today and I’m really in love ! Literally cried a couple times but hey! It okaycan’t wait for the next chapter!
xmichikox chapter 14 . 9/14
So happy to see an update! I hope you’re doing well! I enjoyed all the romance this chapter 3 hehe. I’m also really happy to see how the rest of the arc plays out. I like the changes you’ve made so far, with Ko talking to Tamaki at the end. I think it’s a positive change :)
No wonder Renge was acting like a brat when she first appeared.
omg yas chapter 13 . 8/8