Reviews for What Comes Next?
Aurowanfinn chapter 41 . 10/8
I have really enjoyed this story, but I'm having trouble liking Hermione and Val in this chapter. Throughout the whole fic, Harry has supported her and put his feelings and needs second, especially when it comes to the miscarriage and her career. She makes a unilateral decision about something that he's previously mentioned is important to him and springs it on him when they have company and then is surprised when he's hurt and doesn't react well. If she wanted to discuss it or was willing to compromise, she should have handled it differently. And when he comes to see his friend Val, she makes him feel like crap and browbeats him into submission. And then when he returns, having been convinced of Hermione's POV and that his own feelings are invalid, he has to endure disapproval from his parents and Hermione doesn't fully forgive him. Screw her. She's lucky he didn't go stay at Hogwarts. He's the better parent and a better person than she is. I don't think she deserves him at this point. Hopefully she redeems herself before the end.
Kai chapter 2 . 9/11
I hope they don't forget to ask Narcissa about other things she did during Riddle's reign, especially if it concerns families. Such as if she just stood by watching or if she even cheered or participated when Lucius or Draco performed funny pureblood pastimes like raping little muggle girls to death in front of their parents who were then as slowly as possible flayed or dismembered alive. Perhaps she even noted the time for bragging afterwards just how long they were able to make the little girl scream until she succumbed to her torture. Funny that all those fucking Death Eaters didn't develop a conscience until they were caught and only showed remorse when their own families were affected after cruelly murdering so many others who were completely defenceless.

All those monsters had fourteen years to repent but as soon as Riddle was back they immediately flocked to his banner again to commit the most barbarian atrocities. Every single one of them, AND THEIR WELL-INDOCTRINATED OFFSPRING, should've been executed, because they WILL NEVER repent and repeat the cycle of mass murder, rape, and torture for fun again and again without remorse.

The death penalty will NEVER deter others from committing atrocities, but there won't be repeat offenders, especially if they have already proven that they're not redeemable.
Pretty sweet story overall. I greatly enjoyed it.
Now why... that was cruel. Few people in this world would be as magnificent parents as them. Why do they have to go through the pain? Not nice.
B e a utiful !
They are just so gloriously domestic. This is so perfectly sweet and I just love it to bits. I kind of wish they'd taken Teddy in together, but if they're going to have their own in the next year I can live with that. And it gives them a bit of a dry run before having to do the nappies and sleepless nights.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 21 . 9/5
Argh ao much damn cute. I love it. This is a solid favourite. So much joy and happiness in their world. And not just for them. So many good friends with great lives.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 19 . 9/5
Even at someone else's wedding, those two manage to steal the show. Such a cute scene them dancing. I really love this story.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 17 . 9/4
Awww Mione is just as great with kids as Harry. Their kids are going to be so will raised.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 15 . 9/4
So damn cute. That whole chapter was excellent. I really love Harmony and this was just too good. He'll be a good DADA teacher too. Wonder if Hermione will teach eventually too or stock with healing.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 14 . 9/4
Awww the pining is so cute. Adorable. I cannot wait for the reunion scene.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 12 . 9/4
Aa much as I adore them together, I love the slow sweet build up too. And the old saying is absence makes the heart grow fonder. I wonder what it will be like when he returns.
stargatesg1fan1 chapter 42 . 8/18
This story was an enjoyable read. I think this was a fairly realistic ending to the Harry Potter series that J.K. Rowling could have written. I really enjoyed it and will recommend it to others. Thank you for taking the time to write it and share it.
MotekElm chapter 13 . 8/2