Reviews for What Comes Next?
brady66 chapter 41 . 7/5
For the love of everything I cannot figure out why everybody came down so hard on Harry in this chapter. Hermione more or less tells him that what he wants doesn't matter...she's not naming "her" kids after his parents and when he gets upset and leaves to take some time from the person that told him before that they would discuss the names (and it wasn't a discussion at all) he gets nothing but anger from people and Hermione telling him that she can't forgive him fully...stupid. His thoughts and feelings matter too in this...they are his kids too.
Samantha chapter 1 . 6/12
Be careful about things like content and legalities, but some good stuff.
MindForgedMan chapter 12 . 6/6
Ok, I lied. This is well written enough that I couldn't resist continuing a couple of hours later. I'm terrible, hehe.
MindForgedMan chapter 8 . 6/6
*Rastaban.

Either way, this just annoyed me so I'm dropping this for now.
MindForgedMan chapter 8 . 6/6
So relly, Harry just jumps in front of the curse instead of, I dunno, moving Robards out the way with magic? I'll never understand how other authors can just throw away all reason in their post Hogwarts stories. It's all just poorly thought out excuses for drama. Like oh totally Rabastan is that powerful, give me a break.
Harry64 chapter 24 . 5/9
Lucius is gonna have kittens just the thought of being in the same room with Andi is a nightmare to him...Oh, what fun times lie ahead.
Harry64 chapter 23 . 5/8
Draco is gonna do it... reluctantly,but it will work...I hope.
Harry64 chapter 22 . 5/8
Both of them have to learn you can't save every one, but save the ones you can. That little baby girl is just the beginning!
Harry64 chapter 21 . 5/8
It's about time! I swear if Ronald can do it with Daphne , Harry should have been on the stick ages!
It's great though.
Harry64 chapter 20 . 5/8
You still have not had Harry Pop the question... what's holding him up
Harry64 chapter 19 . 5/8
Just wanted to say, in one fic I would like to see just as they came together, Harry screams out to Hermione... MARRY ME?
Harry64 chapter 18 . 5/8
Ronald is an arse, but. He can have some good points, this is one of them!
Harry64 chapter 17 . 5/8
Draco is trying and that's unexpected.
Harry64 chapter 16 . 5/8
Harry is getting off to a start, I give him 4 stars for the job
Harry64 chapter 15 . 5/8
Well they got together, now just hope he doesn't become a heads teacher for Gryffindor he'll have no time for a family of his own.