Reviews for In A Twist
Awesome
lsdlv chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
lovely
Phoenix-Fire-Queen chapter 1 . 1/21/2017
This is perfection! A hilarious smut fest with all my favourite teen characters.
MrsMalfoy-19 chapter 1 . 1/18/2017
I loved hermione and Draco's bit (:
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
This was so fucking good, i loved it i just wish there were more chapters. Maybe one with the Slytherins acting close with Hermione and/or telling others about the night or others figuring it out. Or Hermione and Ron having another row and Hermione showing Ron the pleasures of life. Or the guys (slytherins and gryfindors) talking to Ron about their times with Hermione and shutting him up. Or just anything i would love if there was another chapter. Great work!
magicanimegurl chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
Ron is a prick. On better note, this was hot and funny. I like it. Write on!
Pharies chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
I don't mind ooc. And this was so much fun XD

I'm glad I stumbled onto it .

~Tori
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
that was rather hot. but now I kind of want to see the look on people's faces when Nott comes out of no where and just starts callin her love xD
Alytiger chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
I don't even care that this was ridiculously OOC because this was amazing!
LuV3nZbLu-hIm3 chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Oh my gaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwd!~~~~
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE I SOOOOOOOO WANT MOOOOOOOOORE!~~~
Stupid ronnikins and his stupid brain!~~~
Well hands down to you, I really live it!~~~
When you updated who I think, and after I read it from too to bottom I read your authors notea and it says that you have made a fic concerning HP and I love HP especially if it concerns 'mione' I love her soooooo much that I read about her with all the guys in HP be it one partner or more. I don't think of her as some 'slut' (if you know what I mean) to be paired with a lot of men like in a threesome or even five some with alot of guys and only her being a girl/woman, I like threesome - mmf, foursome - mmmf, fivesome - mmmmf or more like reverse harem I just love reverse harem. So after I read the fic 'WHO' (which is also one of my most fave fic from naruto and I also love sakura right down to the bone) I immediately read your first HP fic 'In a Twist' and I fell in love with it!~~~
I sooooo can't wait for the next HP fic that you will be making!~~~
And I can't also wait for the next chap of WHO!~~~
Keep up the great work, man!~~~
Ja!~
Gemmeta14 chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
it is perfect!
LunarPotion chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
I'm dying from laughter. This was awesome. Go Neville! And the whole Ginny a tad bit jealous of Harry and Hermione, she could sleep with Hermione and call it even. Haha.
xJenxNeedsxAxNamex chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
Very ooc, but I loved it! Particularly Neville's scene, he gets left out so often!