Reviews for Kate And Leopold 2
Diana chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
My preference would be a second movie with Kate and Leopold I would have made Leopold a little bored as well and maybe made them both Time Lords but they go back to both world's and are able to change everything for the would tell his wife when we have with Hic Up riding and training dragons of course our world with be a great have their own Tardis named K & L
waterdragon719 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Sorry, but I agree with The Exile 09, you're grammer is totally awful. (U instead of you and commas in the wrong place (it's musn't and you're not mus'nt and you'r))

But I also agree with EBStarr, Kate would get pretty bored of Leopold's world. But I can't imagine that being the only reason.

Good plot. Just needs rethinking.
The Exile 09 chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Oh Valar, this is too much.

You're spelling and grammar is positively AWFUL. You're scenes are way too short.

How the heck could a time portal just randomly appear again? How could Leopold know? Why would Kate just want to go back because she's BORED? Leopold doesn't even CARE or consider the options!

The story idea is good, but you REALLY need to think it over more and re-write it. It could be good.

-Pip
lifeisbutadream91 chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Heh! Nic'ly thought out. V'ry well done.
EBStarr chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
I'm so glad someone else realizes that any modern woman would be bored out of her mind in Leopold's world. (I bet the corsets were pretty painful too.)
Ursula Noelle Hudnall chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
it was O.K.,but pretty boring.i would not recomend this book if you liked the movie. it is although clear that Nikki tried her best & was very determined.

respectfully yours,

Ursula Noelle Hudnall
Harmful If Swallowed chapter 1 . 1/23/2003
Hey! Great Job so far, please get some romance going though, I am sorry. I don't want to be pushy or mean because I hate it when people do this with my stories but please try to get some good chick reading going ;) thanks and GReat Job! ~Madeline from Ireland
susan friedman chapter 1 . 1/23/2003
i thought i would give you your first review..

very cute...will there be more?