Reviews for Final Fantasy: Cheese!
bellatrix black chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
thank you so mutch for writing this story. as a child who was raised with d & d games to suplement the clasic fairy tales i found this reminicent of puncher games( feel free to borow the dead rotting cats falling from trees atack from that)and had me laghing till i cried. my only complaints are that there wasn't enough malcom and 5 is not enough chapters. please write more.
WindAlchemistJen chapter 2 . 8/25/2003
Nice play on Final Fantasy character names. Especially Sydney's incredulty at the name of the main character.

"Rain? What's next? Cloud? Squall? Rain! That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard!"

LOL!

Also, Seikujiroth sounds like a mix of Seifer from FF8, Kuja from FF9, and Sephiroth from FF7.

Still loving this. _
WindAlchemistJen chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
Aww...poor Kiki the Pacifistic Mega Virus Monster *Hugs Kiki*.

I love this fic. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who remembers this show. _
Hobo3 chapter 4 . 7/26/2003
I wuv Rhianwen's writin'...

The whackin' stick line is now my favorite quote from your stories. It was "Woo...fy..."

The whole adolescent prank on Seikujiroth was something that I bet some guys out there have actually experienced. Meanies!:) What's actual plot development doing in a roleplaying game parody? :) Just shows us that they should be hiring you to plot out the storylines for their games:)

Hobo
Bezo chapter 4 . 7/9/2003
Way! Way way! Rhia's so great! Way way!

*hugehugs*

I'm glad to see you're continuing what is now my favourite S (?) story of all time. Write more puh-lease? *sad puppy eyes*

*hugshugshugshugs*
Sir Bormun chapter 3 . 3/23/2003
Very good!

Heh heh.. That last chapter is pretty funny. The sad thing is, some final fantasy games are this bad plotwise... *cough*ff5*cough*
Bezo chapter 3 . 3/8/2003
Woot! Great chapter. I like parodies, especially in universes where the characters are silly to begin with. But I like that you're not merely confining them to the manufactured silliness of the actual show, and instead branching out into new and previously unexplored areas of silliness. Adelbarret rules.
Velvet Bean chapter 2 . 2/25/2003
A lot of the dialogue rang eerily true. I hang out with a lot of guys who brag about their video game skill all the time. I especially loved Malcolm's reaction when Sam and Tanker accused him of cheating, and I laughed like crazy when Sydney threw the staff at the squirrel. Very cute! I hope you continue.
Tsuruhime chapter 2 . 2/6/2003
Hehe... Looks like this one is turning out to be fun. _
Tsuruhime chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
Heh... This situation is very familar to me, as the only one of my [many?] friends who doesn't especially like to play video games.

I like Kiki and look forward to the continuing story. _
Erana chapter 1 . 1/23/2003
I really wish there were more people out there who read SSSS-fic, because then I wouldn't worry about you losing interest and depriving me of the occasional Malcolm-fix. :) - Hopefully that won't happen until you at least finish this delightful little story, and 'Shelter', also. I'd say that the writing in them is far better than the show, but... well, that's kind of damning with faint praise. So I'll just say you write very well. And if the show'd ever managed to achieve your level of talent, maybe it would've lasted longer. ... Well, and a recast or two. Anyways, thanks for keeping a great character or two alive. :)