Reviews for Lone Traveler: The Greatest Minister in History
atlantis51 chapter 17 . 2/17
Awesome story! Different, but AWESOME!
Blackholelord chapter 7 . 2/16
So a redeeming Dursley family. You can tell from that alone this is not the cannon universe. As in the cannon universe, only Dudley appear to feel sorry and even thankful for a bit at the very end. His parents were another story.
N Flamel chapter 17 . 2/14
Thanks for all the laughs and applause your story engendered. Having the Anti-Fudge as your main character was inspired, the plot and execution of your story were very creative, and the various 'chores' Harry gave Fudge were both appropriate and entertaining in their execution. This was a very enjoyable read. Thanks for your creative efforts.
N Flamel chapter 5 . 2/13
Bravo for Cornelius' impassioned and very direct comments to Uncle Algie. Neville is one of my most favorite HP characters, so to see him be 'unbound' earlier in his life thanks to Harry and the Minister, was a strong feel good element in this chapter.
Just found this story and love it. Was quite refreshing. I love the Dumbledore/Molly/Ron/Ginny bashing trope with sometimes Hermione bashing because she's with Dumbledore and the red-head trio stories(but I also like Harry/Hermione stories), and this was quite a refreshing read, no real bashing, but a simple common sense, different fix it story. Love it.
ColdFang chapter 17 . 12/30/2017
I had never encountered an AU Fudge-based story before today. This is now one of my favorite stories and I AM going to be recommending it to some other people I know. :D
staar chapter 17 . 12/20/2017
just needed to say that this story was awesome !
Jimbocous chapter 16 . 12/17/2017
Thanks for a great (re)read!
Goose chapter 17 . 11/30/2017
Unique and very well written story. Glad to have read it.
Honestly don't you two read chapter 17 . 11/16/2017
I love “fix it” fanfiction :-D and this was very well written. Good job!
Madminxx chapter 17 . 11/12/2017
A most enjoyable vision of Minister Fudge trapped in a virtuous circle. Vernon meeting the goblins was worth the read on its own.
marvinkitfox1 chapter 17 . 10/20/2017
wow.
There is so much that i want to say about this work of literary art, but alas I'm no author.
So, wow.
and Thanx
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2017
I really enjoyed this story and occasionally come back to read it over again.
ShayReadsTooMuch chapter 17 . 10/8/2017
I can't believe you managed to make me like Fudge
lmill123 chapter 8 . 8/22/2017
Dumbledore is very unhappy about what was set down and what he Had to change. But I would say that Snape was delighted to no longer having to teach the younger years and left with only the sixth and seventh years. Even if he wasn't happy about letting students in with only an EE
1,012 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »