Reviews for Lone Traveler: The Greatest Minister in History
Royslady51 chapter 11 . 11/6
I think she's closer to Druidess than witch.
Celticowl chapter 17 . 10/2
bravo, bravo
demon87 chapter 17 . 9/27
Very super
lovedalton chapter 17 . 8/27
This story is amazing, you should write another lone traveler story, maybe Ron
mumphie chapter 17 . 8/25
Loved the story. :)
mumphie chapter 14 . 8/25
I wonder if Snape ever went to Gringotts for a cleansing ritual? Speaking of which, how was Harry's? Did he have any blocks on his magic? Were there spells on him to behave in a certain manner?
Noy chapter 7 . 8/19
Wait... what ?
How can you say things like : "There was nothing in canon that indicated that the Dursley adults ever actually hit him" ?
Vernon literally said in the first book that Harry's freakishness was nothing a good beating couldn't cure. Not to mention that you contradicted yourself immediately by pointing out that Petunia tried to hit Harry with a frying pan.
Your attempt to minimize the Dursley's abuse of Harry is beyond disturbing.
Jestrbob chapter 17 . 8/8
very pleasant tale.

Well done!

I do wish you would continue "Here comes a Marine."
abishasoans chapter 7 . 7/24
Don't listen to them! I think this story is lovely!
SunPho3n1x chapter 17 . 7/21
Another great story! I love the lone traveler stories. Thank you for writing this.
Jonathan Deller chapter 17 . 7/12
A good story. Could you do a story where Dumbledore is influenced and helped by The Lone Traveler?
Fitoor chapter 2 . 6/27
How do the Weasleys have 4 kids in Hogwarts?
The goblinwank is a turn off. Could have made the healers for Harry and Neville wizards but noooo, you just had to delegate the cleansing to the goblins.
smartisha101 chapter 14 . 6/18
Even if Marge thought Harry's parents were a waste of space, she shouldn't have taken it out on Harry, a child. You would be better rewriting Harry's experience than trying to make light of abusive actions. It honestly doesn't sit right with me, especially since they gas lighted Harry.
smartisha101 chapter 14 . 6/18
Confining a child to a small dark space is psychological abuse. With holding food from a child is physical abuse. What little we do know of Harry's home life was than enough to be qualified as child abuse.

Look if you want to make the Dursleys good people in your fic, ok. but don't excuse child abuse. Please call the police if you see it in real life.
1,129 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »