Reviews for Lone Traveler: The Greatest Minister in History
Super fic..couldn't sleep without reading it...
FotoDi chapter 17 . 3/8
Lovely!
Triscribe chapter 17 . 3/6
Excellent conclusions! I've heartily enjoyed this from start to finish. The final touch of finally letting Albus in on the secret was delivered especially brilliantly.
Triscribe chapter 13 . 3/6
Excellent chapter! I especially appreciate your clever tying of Vernon to Umbridge, and the utter vengeance rained down upon that woman's head. This story just keeps getting better and better!
That was chapter 17 . 2/20
BEAUTIFUL! Fantastically written story, in the point of view of Cornelius no less! Thank you so much for having expanded this wonderful thread from "Stories of the Lone Traveler"; this has definitely made my life for two weeks reading this. The twists and turns you have taken me (especially the Dursleys!) had truly caught me by surprise. Thank you for this wonderful experience.

May your pen flow forever more~

AgentVestus
reddir chapter 17 . 2/21
Another great redemption, this time for that despicable waste that was Fudge in cannon.

I'm loving how you keep the basic nature of the character but give them that push to turn their vices into real and honest virtues. I'm finding it quite healing - my mind-cannon is turning into quite an uplifting perspective :)
reddir chapter 4 . 2/20
I think you've done the best job I've read of bringing across the Hagrid we saw in the movies. Each line reminded me more and more strongly of his diction and demeanor, I could picture him and his ways more clearly at every line.
A truly entertaining Tale!
You took off in so many Uncharted directions and somehow brought them all together and I was always interested to see what happened next. If that's not the mark of a good story I don't know what is :-)
M
Absolutely riveting from start to finish.
Cersesi chapter 17 . 2/12
So good!
AlexiCyn chapter 17 . 2/11
This was a wonderfully enjoyable read. While I don't agree with abuse vs non abuse, I respect your differing view on it. It still didn't detract from this in the least and you provided many an interesting twist on the traditional. I hope you are proud of this. It's extremely well done.

Blessed be, and much happiness to thee. Thank you for the gift of your talents. :)
AlexiCyn chapter 13 . 2/10
Oh my beard and whiskers! What a FANTASTIC twist on the Dursleys! I read a LOT of fic and I've never seen that before. Well done you! :)
MiaRose 156 chapter 1 . 1/24
Great story.
Venus914 chapter 14 . 1/7
Harry wasn't abused?

He lived in a freaking cupboard for 10 years! He used tapes on his eyeglasses. He wore hand me downs. He get the tiniest share of the food, if at all. Read book 1 again please. He was also hit by a frying pan by Petunia. What about the chores in the house? Harty hunting? The locked bedroom with catflap? Etc...
Guest chapter 17 . 12/31/2016
I found the lone traveler about a year ago and of all of this is one of the best