Reviews for Lone Traveler: The Greatest Minister in History
dianaanne chapter 16 . 10/18
This is one of my favorite Lone Traveler arcs
Homarid chapter 17 . 10/18
This story was more light-hearted than what I usually read, but I enjoyed my time reading. I haven't read a story with Fudge as the main character, so that was quite different. Fudge was fairly out of character, but I liked a minister that was competent at their job. Great story, thank you.
Sypho Dias chapter 5 . 10/15
What about all the other magical species like werewolves, vampires, mermen, naga and the rest. You keep on only mentioning goblins and centaurs...
FFFudgeUp chapter 17 . 10/8
Love this. Fudge did good. Who'd 've thunk it? Thanks for sharing
ProfessorBowties chapter 15 . 9/5
Everybody says that books are more easily and cheaply available in the Muggle world. Has no body herd of the spell 'Geminio'. It is quite easy, in fact, to make copies of books in the magical world, so I don't know what the fuss is all about.
dogbertcarroll chapter 17 . 9/2
Excellent work, a fun read.
Booklover345 chapter 17 . 8/29
Loved this!
Accio Allsorts chapter 13 . 8/11
I love that scene at the end with Dudley - honestly, they reminded me of the Marauders, threatening to come out of 'retirement' to teach someone lesson.
Silky Button chapter 17 . 8/7
this was freaking amazing and makes me really wish there were more competent Fudge stories out there where he serves the good of all Magic
Just William chapter 17 . 8/4
Excellent story with only the odd typo or two.
Just William chapter 3 . 8/4
Condescending Todger - loved this remark.
Arrow783 chapter 17 . 7/13
I never EVER thought that I'd enjoy a Cornelius Fudge story. You proved me wrong. Thank you for cool story.
Aratherfluffyfatcat chapter 17 . 7/8
Enjoyed the story thanks!
adafrog chapter 17 . 7/5
Very good. Thanks.
I've yet to find a Lone Traveler fic where Harry does fine his eventual peace (with an Hermione because I totally ship them).
1,103 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »