Reviews for Unspoken
A.L.Calvin chapter 1 . 4/19/2020
absolutely perfect!
TeRo-ChAn chapter 1 . 4/3/2020
loved every secound of it.
truly creative.
Elsass-Lothringen chapter 1 . 1/27/2019
I love it!
Bella Kuran 1 chapter 1 . 11/3/2018
Por fin! Habia leido este fic recien lo publicaste, me encantó y lo amé demasiado, pero por esas cosas de la vida al momento de terminar de leer perdí mi celular, no recordaba como se llamaba, ni el nombre de la autora, asi que estaba muy frustrada por no poder recuperar el fic. Hoy despues de esta releyendo a mis autores favoritos con la esperanza de encontrarlo
¡ caput! Alli está, asi qye muchas gracias por publicar, amé este fic completamente, la forma de Vegeta de entregarse a Bulma es unica y la forma de ella aceptarlo y darle su tiempo y espacio es genial, he leido muchas historias en las que ella le pelea y grita por sus falta de sentimientis, pero esta demuestra que pudo controlarlo sin una sola palabra. Mil y mil gracias por compartir.
musicofthespheres chapter 1 . 10/14/2018
Hi TemptingTemptation!

This is jadefyre (musicofthespheres) from The Prince and the Heiress Vegebul Writing and Art Community! Currently, we are hosting our 2018 Annual Awards and I just wanted to contact you to let you know that this work has been nominated for the category "Audience Choice" (M/E rating division). Congratulations!

Voting will take place October 15th till October 28th of every year until 11:59PM EST. As of now, the link to the polls aren’t available, but you will be able to find them if you follow our tumblr page theprinceandtheheiress

Please accept this nominee award banner (simply go to your google drive and add this to the end of the url: file/d/1872-1ELZHFItJq2OsxSUBuNups_peBpT/view) on our behalf just for receiving the honor of being nominated! Banners will only be personalized upon request, so if you would like to see your work on the banner, please let us know before October 31st. Otherwise, let us know if you have any questions!

Congratulations again and good luck!

jadefyre (musicofthespheres)
BV4ever chapter 1 . 2/25/2018
Damnnnn! “MINE”...enough said!
Kitty in the Box chapter 1 . 9/7/2017
I need to gather myself because my knees keep shaking. oh damn this is incredible, hot, beautiful and loving.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2017
Holy fuck!
HammyJessa chapter 1 . 1/14/2017
So I'm now following both your accounts, you sneaky devil. I know life takes over and adulting must be done despite our wishes, but post more when you get the chance.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
Simply Beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
Beautiful. Thank you
withcoffee chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
Your use of language is like a conductor of a symphony-masterful and precise. It was wonderful how you tied the beginning to the end with the phrasing about Vegeta's past, and also the development of the characters was just so, so intriguing. Very nice work!
Rachel chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
Please, I need more. That was incredible. I have missed your Vegeta and Bulma so much. You write them so perfectly. I cannot thank you enough for what you have brought to the Vegeta and Bulma fandom and fan fiction.
Buu chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
You do it every time, damn you. This was fantastic.
lindenflowerstea chapter 1 . 8/21/2016