Reviews for The Dad Who Lived
TORONTOSUN chapter 11 . 5/28/2016
I like how Kate made her decision and asked him to marry him in front of everyone. And he returns the favor, not bad. If this is the end, not bad at the ending.

Congrats.
TORONTOSUN chapter 10 . 5/28/2016
I like how Rick is being teased by everyone who wants Rick and Kate together.
TORONTOSUN chapter 9 . 5/28/2016
I like how you added more characters with Martha as the main one.
BigKahuna chapter 11 . 5/28/2016
Nice to read a well put together truly AU story. Enough of canon to be able to follow along without being just another Castle repeat
BigKahuna chapter 9 . 5/28/2016
Nice to see James working things around in his head
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 11 . 5/28/2016
i loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 10 . 5/28/2016
i loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 9 . 5/28/2016
i loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 8 . 5/27/2016
Perspex13 chapter 8 . 5/26/2016
I am loving this story, at least in part because it's tying me in knots. I find your take on the HP side of things fascinating, especially considering how many sympathies it flips, but also because of the complexity it adds to the story. To be honest, I'm not sure how Castle's juggling everything right now, piling a new family, betrayals by old (and now visiting) "friends," Gates' arrival at the 12th, and Beckett's recovery (and Robin's job offer, and Harry's new school, and...). That's a lot to juggle!

My favorite scenes in the last two chapters, though, were the quiet moments of reprieve. The flying introduction was fun, but Prongs in the Park was magic. There's almost something mythologic about Beckett riding Prongs through the glen.

Looking forward to more!
TORONTOSUN chapter 8 . 5/26/2016
Looks like Rick is not having a good day at all.
TORONTOSUN chapter 7 . 5/26/2016
I cant believe Castle PI would work. Not the way Castle ended. I like the references with Gina, Demming.
Rori Potter chapter 8 . 5/26/2016
Wow. Update soon.
BigKahuna chapter 8 . 5/26/2016
Filling in all of the traitors :) backstory, nice
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 7 . 5/25/2016