Reviews for The Dad Who Lived
katiek121 chapter 7 . 5/25/2016
Nice chapter!
Child of Dreams chapter 7 . 5/24/2016
(frowns)
Does this story HAVE to be Remus-bashing?
Penny is wise chapter 7 . 5/24/2016
Awesome chapter.
BigKahuna chapter 7 . 5/24/2016
Yes an interesting story.

And I couldn't agree more with Castle PI, even without Beckett, Ryan, Ziti, and Rick would likely be a better show than 90% of what TV calls the shows currently being broadcast. The soap opera angst was ridiculous from season four on, get back to what the three so easily were able to do, comedy
Norman01 chapter 7 . 5/24/2016
To keep all these characters roles so well defined and clear takes an amazing and talented mind. Well done.
Rori Potter chapter 7 . 5/24/2016
Wow. Update soon.
Penny is wise chapter 6 . 5/23/2016
Awesome chapter.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 6 . 5/23/2016
i loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
TORONTOSUN chapter 6 . 5/23/2016
I like the back stories of this chapter.
Perspex13 chapter 5 . 5/22/2016
What a crazy story! I love the recastings, though you're bending my brain a bit. And then, just when I think I'm gaining some mastery of this story, something else surprises me. Like Frank and Alice! Goodness, the possibilities!
BigKahuna chapter 6 . 5/22/2016
Do like the mix with everyone's character.
Rori Potter chapter 6 . 5/22/2016
Oh wow. What a mess. Update soon.
Norman01 chapter 3 . 5/22/2016
I just started reading this and I really like it. Big fan of both potter and castle. Impressed with everything so far except castle accepted Beckett back so quickly, just like in canon. In this story, Rick has tremendous issues and he doesn't hide behind walls or runs. Why is she always given a free ride? But, I know we all want to like Beckett and we all let her poor behavior slide. Anyway, on with this amazing story.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 5 . 5/21/2016
i loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
katiek121 chapter 5 . 5/21/2016
Excellent chapter! I like the changes you made to Severus and the other characters!
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »