Reviews for The Dad Who Lived
TORONTOSUN chapter 5 . 5/20/2016
I like that they will be okay.
Penny is wise chapter 5 . 5/20/2016
Awesome chapter.
castle1701 chapter 5 . 5/20/2016
I was wondering how Snape would realize that Castle was James!
Rori Potter chapter 5 . 5/20/2016
Oh wow. Update soon.
BigKahuna chapter 5 . 5/20/2016
Nice to see the Harry Potter characters getting their backstory.
katiek121 chapter 4 . 5/19/2016
I started reading this because I was curious how you were going to combine Castle and Harry Potter. I was hooked from the beginning! Please keep up the excellent work! I skipped your authors note on the last chapter, because I haven't seen the series finale of Castle yet. I'm probably going to watch it tonight or tomorrow. I hope I'm not disappointed.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 4 . 5/18/2016
i loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
Perspex13 chapter 3 . 5/18/2016
I'm really enjoying this story, so I'm glad you've started posting. And another new chapter already! Something to which I can look forward for my commute home. Before I dive in, though, thank you for the long A/N at the start - it's a convenient cheat-sheet to remind myself where some of the characters come from. I'm good with the two main fandoms, but a little less familiar with some of the ancillary characters. So, I can see myself glancing at that A/N as the story progresses.

I've always enjoyed the idea that the world didn't stop when Beckett ran off to the woods for three months, so you've got me hooked on how things will progress now that she's back and things have changed. Nice work!
doRodrigo chapter 3 . 5/17/2016
Loving it! Hope you update it soon enough. Keep up the great work. Cheers!
TORONTOSUN chapter 4 . 5/17/2016
I agree with you about the end of season 8. At least Kate ended with a family, Rick and her children. I too have mixed feelings about that. In this chapter I like how Kate is brought in more.
BigKahuna chapter 4 . 5/17/2016
How come Barney didn't hit on Kate?
Rori Potter chapter 4 . 5/17/2016
Wow. Update soon.
Penny is wise chapter 4 . 5/17/2016
Awesome chapter.
Luiz4200 chapter 3 . 5/16/2016
Will there be any references to Michael Connelly?
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 3 . 5/16/2016
i loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »