Reviews for The Dad Who Lived
BigKahuna chapter 3 . 5/16/2016
Always interesting to read a thoroughly AU story. Nice to see the author showcasing their imagination.

With even more going on in this story than canon, a bit surprised Rick, at this moment, is taking more on with Beckett, who has never provided any support to him in the pat.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/16/2016
Castle is one of the best dads a kid could ask for. I'm glad this Harry can have him as a dad.
TORONTOSUN chapter 3 . 5/15/2016
I like how Kate comes back in Rick's life. Good for Lanie. Nice reference for season 4 episode 1. I like how the kids are introduced as well.
Penny is wise chapter 3 . 5/15/2016
Awesome chapter. He can be shy and be willing to go with other people for the promise of a better life.
Rori Potter chapter 3 . 5/15/2016
Wow. Update soon.
Jannafrancine chapter 2 . 5/15/2016
Great start. I hope Rick can get custody of Neville and maybe have Frank and Alice transferred to a top notch American hospital, perhaps if they had a second opinion outside of St. Mungo's they could be healed enough to at least recognize their child.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 2 . 5/15/2016
i loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.i can't wait for more.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
i loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
Penny is wise chapter 2 . 5/14/2016
Awesome story so far. Love the idea.
RRW chapter 2 . 5/14/2016
Honestly, this should be a crossover. Especially since it has such a magic focused background. It would be different if Castle didn't know anything about the WW, but he does. Really everyone in this story knows about the WW and that falls under HP fandom, not Castle. He even knew about the importance of the boy who lived which is clearly only a HP plot.
TORONTOSUN chapter 2 . 5/14/2016
Ok then.
TORONTOSUN chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
I can see this working.
BigKahuna chapter 2 . 5/14/2016
Good so far. Interesting choice to use Sorenson and Fallon. Seems Rick will have his plate full without the Beckett character. Will Kate be a muggle? Is Jim really the Grand Puba Master of Greater America's branch of the Scotish Wizard's Green Dragon Dynasty?
Rori Potter chapter 2 . 5/14/2016
Oh wow. What a mess. Update soon.
BigKahuna chapter 1 . 5/14/2016