Reviews for Painting the Jungle
Charlie0925 chapter 1 . 4/29
Dang, I know that he's a bad egg so to speak what with everything he's done, but I just cannot help feeling sorry for him and feeling that Dumbeldore is largely to blame for how he turned out! I would LOVE to read more of this fic! ;o)
Lady Avotil chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
Hello~! :3

I have to say that this story has already taken a unique and interesting turn and I can't wait to see how it continues! It has a lot of potential and Harry's first 'meeting' with Grindelwald is something I'm very much looking forward to reading. It's going to be quite interesting, to say the least! :D

Keep up the great work and please, please, please write and post the next chapter a.s.a.p.! :D
NF chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
The stripping of birthnames seems completely ridiculous and forced as some plot device. Only way to be stripped of your name is by family and he has none.

Another huge glaring plot hole is that nobody else in azkaban seems to have been stripped of their names eother making this even more of a lame plot device.
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
what wikk happen now to Harry. love it thank you
Midnight Sin 009 chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
I loved your stories so far this seems to be an interesting one DZ2 sure comes up with excellent challenges.
I Am A Lousy Writer chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
Just goes to show how stupid the Ministry and Dumbledore really are, along with 2/3 of the Golden Trio! I like it!
white collar black wolf chapter 1 . 5/14/2016