Reviews for One Hundred Kisses
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 4 . 8/12
Go Judy!
she-dies-at-the-end chapter 14 . 8/12
It always make me sad when I see other characters cry for some reason. Empathy, perhaps. I like that Nick's finally come to terms that he's been taking things too far and him showing emotion is a good way to do that. Bogo sounds more tired than angry at this point. Something tells me their job is saved, though there will still be some sort of punishment.
she-dies-at-the-end chapter 13 . 8/12
A lack of impulse control has gotta lead somewhere. Let's hope it doesn't lead to pink slips...
Sayra chapter 2 . 8/11
Love it
she-dies-at-the-end chapter 12 . 8/6
Well, I think Bogo did call it that letting them go meter watching together was going to end badly for him. Probably his own fault at this point. Hope it was worth it, Judy.
Man, Nick's gotta stop talking to himself out loud. That never works out for anyone involved. Something tells me this is how Judy will be catching up to him. Though it wouldn't be Nick if he didn't get some sort of hit in too.
I'm kind of glad to see that there's some sort of punishment to all this. Not that I want to see these two in trouble, but I like it when there's consequences for actions in a story. Of course, I agree with Bogo. Out and about is probably gonna just heat things up with 90 chapters to go still..
she-dies-at-the-end chapter 9 . 8/2
Wilde's a little bit of both, Bogo. I guess you could say the both of them certainly didn't "pull their punches."
she-dies-at-the-end chapter 8 . 8/2
I do wonder why Nick backtracked a little here. He seemed much more confident in the last chapter. I suspect Bogo isn't going to be very happy with them in the next chapter either.
she-dies-at-the-end chapter 7 . 7/29
I see that the focus on this chapter is far more on the question of if the two are just friends at this point. Interesting bit with her hearing the heart rates. Every author has their own head canon quirk, I've noticed, with the animal traits of the characters.
she-dies-at-the-end chapter 6 . 7/29
I certainly enjoyed Pronk and Bucky's banter in this chapter. They're one of the characters that I want the chance to write. Nick's definitely pushing it a bit though.
she-dies-at-the-end chapter 5 . 7/29
I'm kind of glad that the unprofessionalness of Nick's behavior is getting addressed, gives his actions more consequence. It's also curious to see Judy angry enough to use physical violence on Nick. An honest question, but do you think that's appropriate with her character from what we know about her (genuinely curious!)?
she-dies-at-the-end chapter 4 . 7/28
Ah, so that's how it's going to work, lol. Well, this will make things interesting.
she-dies-at-the-end chapter 3 . 7/28
Interesting, and here I thought each chapter would be a kiss. That means there will probably be more than just a kiss as the goal of each chapter. Hmm, wonder what you have in mind.
she-dies-at-the-end chapter 2 . 7/28
Definitely enjoyed the "smartest mammal in the room" banter the most in this chapter. I'm actually surprised Bogo is tolerating this as much as he is. Though I guess he must be used to it at this point.
3,386 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »