Reviews for One Hundred Kisses
bleh chapter 1 . 4/20
kinda ooc
Guest chapter 80 . 9/26/2021
I feel bad from the repair crew when bogo broke the radios and window of the patrol cars
uselessname chapter 100 . 9/25/2021
Hi
Thanks for the story ! It was m'y first fanfictions on zootopia, and Il laughed a lot !
It has brigthened my days
Guest chapter 3 . 8/24/2021
as a chinese person i feel personally victimised by this chapter
ethanv93534 chapter 82 . 7/1/2021
I’m at the end of chapter 82, great writing btw. I feel like I should be surprised about Jessica but I’m not lmao
MapleHoneySyrup chapter 100 . 6/9/2021
This made me laugh, made me cry (seriously, I can’t listen to How to Save a Life without thinking about chapter 79). One of my favorite fanfictions. I really love how this ended up being a 100 chapter fanfic. You are such a talented author and such a great person for gathering so many people for this amazing collaboration!
supersegways117 chapter 68 . 4/13/2021
Another rather enjoyable chapter :) The anticipation for what this bet is leading to is building and I'm pretty sure I know how its going to end!
supersegways117 chapter 62 . 4/11/2021
Now that was funny :) Very cute with the magnets in the stuffed animals
supersegways117 chapter 49 . 4/8/2021
A fun chapter with the zpd betting pool :)
supersegways117 chapter 35 . 4/7/2021
Jealousy can be an ugly thing, but it does have its place. Jessica needed a good kick to the gut!
supersegways117 chapter 13 . 4/6/2021
Oh gosh! Bogo is angry! Really like how you characterized bogo in this fic. He's quite humorous.
supersegways117 chapter 4 . 4/6/2021
I admit :3 This story is extremely cute and good.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2021
haber si el zorrito no se pone solito la soga al cuello
Guest chapter 100 . 2/15/2021
le tomaron el pelo todo el tiempo
Tony Moonstone chapter 100 . 1/29/2021
Well first off I want to congratulate every author that worked on this story.
I'm pleased to report that I've read some of the authors work before reading this collaboration.
This story was AWESOME to read and I enjoyed it immensely.
Also Cimar you are my newest favorite author in the Zootopia universe.
Can't wait to read more of your work.
Thanks for making the past few days memorable.
Take care and be safe!