Reviews for One Hundred Kisses
twilightfox02 chapter 54 . 9/11
LO FREAKING L! SO HILARIOUS! Though, Nick and Judy being a couple reminds me of the song "I think I'm in Love" By Kat Dahlia. What about u?
twilightfox02 chapter 48 . 9/10
Clawhauser! *Pffftkkk* You stupid! Stupid I tell you! STUPID! lol
twilightfox02 chapter 47 . 9/10
I love how Finnick said they were sucking face instead of kissing! LLLOOOOLLLL! And that does sound like something Finnick would do XD
twilightfox02 chapter 43 . 9/10
LMAO! She made him do Mr. Fox! 10/10 Judy! 10/10!
twilightfox02 chapter 42 . 9/10
OH! I JUST REALIZED! (#LastOneToGetWhat'sGoingOn lol) When Nick was talking to Bogo all those chapters ago, and pulled something out of his pocket, it was a RING and in the end, he's going to PROPOSE to Judy! Am I right?...maybe? NO! DON'T TELL ME! NO SPOILERS! Lol! Well now I HAVE to finish this TODAY! Let's go! Chapter 43! YAY!
twilightfox02 chapter 39 . 9/9
Dear Jessica,

Go die

Sincerely,
Everyone that's ever lived
twilightfox02 chapter 37 . 9/9
Wait...I'm confused...did Nick and Judy...do it? I thought u said a few chapters back there wasn't going to be anything like that in this story. Correct me if I'm wrong though. #Confused lol.
twilightfox02 chapter 36 . 9/9
EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK! THEY'RE DATING NOW! OMMMGEEE! This makes me SO happy! Jessipoop (Jessica poop cuz I'm so mature :) ) doesn't stand a chance against them!
twilightfox02 chapter 35 . 9/9
I don't think it's physically possible for anyone to hate Jessica as much as I do. LOL. When the sibling came running up like OH MY GOD! JESSICA'S FLOATING! I knew what was coming and I was kike JUST FRICKING LEAVE HER THERE!
twilightfox02 chapter 34 . 9/9
F- YOU JESSICA! F-ING A-HOLE! GODD-M! I WANTED TO PUNCH HER IN THE F-ING MOUTH! SHE NEEDS TO GET THE F- AWAY FROM NICK! (I guess you can tell how passionate I am about WildeHopps. LOL!)
twilightfox02 chapter 32 . 9/9
What the HELL was THIS! (Great chapter)! What? I thought once you enter you con't leave? How did CLAWHAUSER leave and why did he say it was A LOVELY FRICKIN PLACE! SO CREEPY! (I'm laughing the entire time writing this review)
twilightfox02 chapter 22 . 9/8
YYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
twilightfox02 chapter 21 . 9/7
I loved the Lady and the Tramp reference! It's one of my favorite movies!
Nick01 chapter 100 . 9/7
Best story I have ever read. Awesome job.
twilightfox02 chapter 15 . 9/6
OMYGOD! I WANNA KNOW WHAT WAS IN HIS POCKET! I WANNA KNOW WHAT HE SAID TO BOGO! THE SUSPENSE IS KIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLING ME ALREADY AND I JUST FINISHED THE CHAPTER lol!
3,166 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »