Reviews for Blossom After The Disgrace
HotDemonWoman16 chapter 8 . 5/14/2013
That...was...AWESOME! It was just like an actual episode!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
Blossom there there it's okay too cry when something like that happens. Why wont you go too bed already you might feel fine in the morning.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Poor Blossom needs some lovin,a hug, and a pet on her head.
charisma chapter 5 . 12/2/2010
oooh that stupid princess is a stupid ugly little bratty bitchy girl who as blossom said has done nothing worthy of the name powerpuff princess is way too bitchy stupid weird looking and too ugly ugly ugly to be a powerpuff she is worth zero zip zilch nada to the high mighty all powerful strong tough powerpuffgirls she is so whiny and boring she has no right who is she to talk poor sweet blossom's only crime is stealing golf clubs for the father that she loves and adores princess him and mojo jojo's crimes are against humanity they are three crazy evil miserable stupid psychotic scum criminals and so bloodthirsty and nah they're just jealous of the girls how tacky her yellow stupid suit is just as tacky this is no flame on you the author i love your fic i really do i just think that princess morebucks is a little shit a little fat ugly bitch who needs to shut that hole in her grotesque face i hate the little idiot
charisma chapter 8 . 7/30/2008
ha ha ha ha ha ha you tell them blossom ha ha ha
Madame Fist chapter 3 . 10/7/2005
beat em up blossom! thats wot i'd do! id go apeshit! LMAO
Madame Fist chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
dunno y i didnt sign in, alwell this is really good, cant wait 2 read more! lol
Nonamenonamenonameplease chapter 8 . 8/28/2005
Whoopee! Somebody wrote a sequel to that episode! Saves me time and effort! Bwahahahahahahahahah!

...Er, anyway, well done! Yeah, that episode really ripped on Blossom. This made my evening.
Sun-chan1 chapter 8 . 4/27/2005
Great ficcage wit a good message for the kids. I like it.
SSJ4 BROLI chapter 8 . 4/1/2003
LOL I loved the throw in of the ameoba boys. The crime of the century! And the jailbird line. You are a talented, if short in length, writer. I look forward to reading more of your works.
SSJ4 BROLI chapter 7 . 4/1/2003
Blossom got her ice breath back! horray! I liked the moral of this story. I hope there is more.
SSJ4 BROLI chapter 6 . 4/1/2003
all right! the ice breath cometh! And how often do we hear the word Brazen? I can't wait to see things heat up. (or should I say cool down?)
SSJ4 BROLI chapter 5 . 4/1/2003
A very hot place, huh? Well it looks like the Ice Princess is gonna be needed, doesn't it? but can Blossom come to her sisters aid when she's too emotionally scarred to even hold her head up? Only time will tell I'm afriad.
SSJ4 BROLI chapter 4 . 4/1/2003
interesting as the others were I still think the whole issue at the observatory would be better posted as one chapter and not several. Still the idea is quiet interesting so far.