Reviews for Of Pranks & Princes
EviColt chapter 16 . 4/16
Ahhhhh! I hope you post up more of the chapters soon, I am swooning!
EviColt chapter 9 . 4/15
I just wanna say that I love this story already so far Ohmygosh! Please keep up the great work!
Love.Fiction.2018 chapter 17 . 3/7
Nice chap
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 3/6
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
unfittingpuzzlepieces chapter 17 . 3/6
Oh I really loved this chapter! It got me to perma smile. And it arrived just after I reread the first 16, so double good. I really like your George. Though I'm pretty sure Violet and me have different ideas on how to sort this out.
One last thing; didn't Fleur and Bill meet at one of these turnament functions? I don't remember which but I'd love to see the twins reactions to those two hitting it off.
heybay101 chapter 16 . 2/20
This is a great story! I love the characters you've made and your writing. I look forward to your next chapter :)
The Nerd with no Plan for life chapter 16 . 2/4
I loved it! The wait was worth it!
unfittingpuzzlepieces chapter 16 . 2/1
Ah George is the best! I wonder if the lockets from Fred. If it's from any other Weasley, it's going to get complicated soon.
The Nerd with no Plan for life chapter 15 . 12/20/2017
this fic is like an addiction. it's fluid writing makes its so amazing to read! please update soon!
itsAcorn chapter 15 . 12/19/2017
This is absolutely amazing. I just sat and read the entire story in just a couple hours. I'm so into it, I can't wait for more! Super excited for future updates and to see what happens between Fred and Am. Keep up the good work!
unfittingpuzzlepieces chapter 15 . 12/19/2017
Oh gosh Emily... you didn't realize why Fred thought you were behind him, did you? Everyone else did. Looking forward to the plot developments hinted at here, both the part with her mom and the part with Fred.
hpfan59 chapter 15 . 12/16/2017
gosh i missed this story! 3
CaptainKicky chapter 15 . 12/16/2017
Fuckkkkkkk... this is the drama I eat up and loath. Been there delt with that Prince; you got this! God I love this story. Keep up the great work.
hpfan59 chapter 14 . 9/26/2017
yay! i am so glad there is more!
Oraeliaa chapter 14 . 9/21/2017
Ahhh just kiss her already Fred haha! I can't wait for whatever he's gonna have done to betray her and push her back into weasley company