Reviews for Kiss Me Again
cindyp73 chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
This is incredibly hot! Killian in a white wet shirt is a wonderful image :) I love the little detail that Emma as already spent a lot of time on the Jolly and know the rain showr is going to be short. I don't know, it's just a nice little touch showing how much time they spent together and it makes me happy.
cindyp73 chapter 10 . 9/2/2016
This is truly gorgeous ! So full of quiet happiness and contentment and each words seem carefully carved to bring those feelings. I'm in awe how you totally manage to bring exactly Killian's feelings with your words and make the reader feel them.
I particularly love "His heart doesn't ache for something more, more adventure, more treasure or excitement. There is no ache now, just a beat that speeds up at every smile, touch, kiss". It's simply beautiful.
PastOneonta chapter 10 . 9/1/2016
I love how much he loves her and is so peaceful. Thanks for noting too that he had never had such peace or contentment in his life for a very long time.
Polkie2 chapter 10 . 9/1/2016
Such a sweet, full glimpse into Killian's emotions - it is a quiet moment to savor.
RhizOneill chapter 10 . 8/31/2016
Cute :) Love this!
G8rMom7 chapter 10 . 8/31/2016
Sjdkjdenndndjxjsjdndn GAAAAHHHHH! So cute!
princesseslikepirates chapter 10 . 8/31/2016
Adorable!
multifandomshipper92 chapter 9 . 8/4/2016
Omggg best one shot out of all of themm! Realllyy hott *_*! Jesus lol *fans self*
multifandomshipper92 chapter 8 . 8/4/2016
Awwwwww they areee so cutee especially killy i cantt
multifandomshipper92 chapter 3 . 8/4/2016
Awww killy giggle i love ittt
multifandomshipper92 chapter 2 . 8/4/2016
Loveee thiss! I seriously want this to happen lol
Guest chapter 9 . 6/1/2016
I have a prompt for you, they're making out on the couch, then one of them accidentally rolls onto the floor, and the other is either frantically making sure they're okay, or laughing.
Thanks! I absolutely love your writing!
Atruthuniversally chapter 9 . 5/29/2016
Your whole kissing prompt series has been amazing. And this one was a wonderful mix of hotness and humour!
cindyp73 chapter 9 . 5/28/2016
Wow, what a great take on this prompt, it was excellent, so sweet and hot at the same time. They didn't really try but it was made with good intentions :)
PastOneonta chapter 9 . 5/27/2016
This was so good. Zelena annoyed me too! And the idea of a competition between Emma and Killian over kissing was excellent. I didn't know who to expect to win but Emma certainly knew what she was doing! And they both won! So sweet, thanks for sharing.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »