Reviews for Puppets
SheWhoLeavesCrappyReviews chapter 1 . 9/17
I could have sworn I already left a review for this... Anyway, this is such a cute fic! I've read this before and smiled like a goof back then, much like I'm doing again right now.
Ash.Is.Weird chapter 1 . 9/13
you should make it a two-shot. it'd be great to see where you take this
Ally0758 chapter 1 . 2/11
plz make it a mini series or a two-shot
stargazing-sweetie chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
I really like this one-shot!...a two-shot would make it even better :)

SS
I'm in here chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
I love a sassy and vulnerable six year old Sakura. She definitely has spunk. Was kinda hoping you'd turn this into a mini-series :) Anyhow, loved it anyway.
IAMYOURFATHER9906 chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
Omg can you please write another chapter with Sakura as an adult please?! This story would be so complete as a two shot!
LivingPuppet chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
Please continue this, this is really good!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
that was adorable
de caedere chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
Ahhh, it's a beautiful piece as is, but I think extending it would only make it better. I love how despite the age gap, they're on a reasonably equal ground, as it would kind of be like in the future. Also, I kind of want to see a scene where Sasori and Sakura show off some puppetry to each other. I can already imagine Sasori's skillful manipulation in contrast to the small Sakura's somewhat clumsy maneuvering. Thanks for writing such a nice SasoSaku story! I really look forward to any further additions to it, if you do decide to write them.
Kalabaw Crap chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
itd be nice it turns into a mini series! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
This is too cute for words! Thank you for sharing this. :)
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
This is adorable. I never thought I'd read a SasoSaku but the summary just drew me in. There is something very thoughtful and earnest in the piece.
LadyLovelleValentine chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
Oh my goooood! I lurv it! I absolutely do! Please make a sequel. Pretty pretty puh-leeeeaaaaase. There are not much stories of SasoSaku like this. They're like angsty and obssession something-something. Well, I'm not saying that I don't like them. Hehe. Guilty pleasure, I guess. But, you know, there're just days where I want some fluff for my romance-hungry heart. If you know what I mean. Woooh! Anyways, please do make a sequel. Virtually sending love to yoooouuuuu~ 3
Sakura-Fairy-Tail chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
Aww so cute. You should do one when she is older and she meets him again XD
LovingPillow chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
Right...I wanna read more of what happens. Cuz it's like you started it, and then you just didn't bother ending it. I mean, you've given us a timeline, one month of Sakura and Sasori's relationship to develop into friends, and one month before her grandfather returns. Let me know if you ever decide to take it up again, I'll be waiting in anticipation :D