Reviews for Puppets
Guess chapter 1 . 2/5
So. Adorable!
SheWhoLeavesCrappyReviews chapter 1 . 9/17/2017
I could have sworn I already left a review for this... Anyway, this is such a cute fic! I've read this before and smiled like a goof back then, much like I'm doing again right now.
Ash.The.Hag chapter 1 . 9/13/2017
you should make it a two-shot. it'd be great to see where you take this
Ally0758 chapter 1 . 2/11/2017
plz make it a mini series or a two-shot
stargazing-sweetie chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
I really like this one-shot!...a two-shot would make it even better :)

I'm in here chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
I love a sassy and vulnerable six year old Sakura. She definitely has spunk. Was kinda hoping you'd turn this into a mini-series :) Anyhow, loved it anyway.
IAMYOURFATHER9906 chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
Omg can you please write another chapter with Sakura as an adult please?! This story would be so complete as a two shot!
LivingPuppet chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
Please continue this, this is really good!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
that was adorable
de caedere chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
Ahhh, it's a beautiful piece as is, but I think extending it would only make it better. I love how despite the age gap, they're on a reasonably equal ground, as it would kind of be like in the future. Also, I kind of want to see a scene where Sasori and Sakura show off some puppetry to each other. I can already imagine Sasori's skillful manipulation in contrast to the small Sakura's somewhat clumsy maneuvering. Thanks for writing such a nice SasoSaku story! I really look forward to any further additions to it, if you do decide to write them.
Kalabaw Crap chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
itd be nice it turns into a mini series! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
This is too cute for words! Thank you for sharing this. :)
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
This is adorable. I never thought I'd read a SasoSaku but the summary just drew me in. There is something very thoughtful and earnest in the piece.
LadyLovelleValentine chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
Oh my goooood! I lurv it! I absolutely do! Please make a sequel. Pretty pretty puh-leeeeaaaaase. There are not much stories of SasoSaku like this. They're like angsty and obssession something-something. Well, I'm not saying that I don't like them. Hehe. Guilty pleasure, I guess. But, you know, there're just days where I want some fluff for my romance-hungry heart. If you know what I mean. Woooh! Anyways, please do make a sequel. Virtually sending love to yoooouuuuu~ 3
Sakura-Fairy-Tail chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
Aww so cute. You should do one when she is older and she meets him again XD