Reviews for A stitch in time
YuYuHakushoObsesser chapter 3 . 8/6
can't wait for more! :D
HillariPanri91 chapter 1 . 3/27
There are only 3 Assassination Classroom fanfics with OCs that I have ever liked at all, and this is one of them.
Angie200116 chapter 3 . 3/14
Oh! Koro-sensei time! I can not wait! Anyways, I just found this story and I already love it! I can see though that you haven't updated in a while, maybe you have a writer's block?Please, continue writing this! It has a lot of potential to become a great story and it would be a shame for it to go to waste!
Anyways, I love how you make the character interactions so far and Chiriko's backstory is quite good. I will look forward to how it goes! :D
XxGrimShadowxX chapter 3 . 1/15
I'm really liking this one it's got plenty of potential! She isn't Mary-sue in the slightest and its realistic! (well...as realistic as anime let alone assassination classroom can get - -')
I love the character and how you've written it out starting /before/ the story begins so we get some insight into her character and home life! I can't wait for the next one when Korosensei appears! Also when Karma appears super excited for that! Please update soon~!
Vira isinmortalitymydarlings chapter 3 . 11/27/2016
I really like this! The story has a lot of potential, it would be great if you continued. Chiriko is a good main character, I love that she is Gakushuus twin and the relation you are bulding between them :)
Darkfrosty chapter 3 . 11/25/2016
This shed some light onto the problems between them and it's written amazingly! I really hope you continue it when you're able to do so! Great job!
Yuzuhara-san chapter 3 . 10/3/2016
Come on! Please.. Just one more chapter please?
Melissa Fairy chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
THIS FIC HAS SOO MUCH POTENTIAL!
Melissa Fairy chapter 3 . 7/28/2016
THIS IS NOT BORING! This chapter really gave her relationship with her brother more depth and helped give readers a better view of her personality! Plus no one seems OOC so far.
xFallenDemonx chapter 3 . 6/25/2016
Interesting chapter! Can't wait to read more! :)
Bubbles90 chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
I'm really interested to see where this is going, I hope you write more soon :)
ffupnnerak chapter 3 . 6/22/2016
This fanfiction is interesting! I look forward for the continuation
TheRoseShadow21 chapter 3 . 6/20/2016
No, this chapter wasn't boring at all. It's actually quite interesting, to see a little of the pre-Korosensei 3E. And it's good you touched on the twins' relationship here. It seems like Gakushuu opened up a little, which is probably a good sign for the both of them, all things considered. Hopefully things will improve.
And, something occurred to me. In the plot summary you describe Chiriko as 'loud, brash and caring'. To me, that sounds like she shares some personality traits with Ikeda, that first student of Principal Asano's who committed suicide. I wonder if, given how devastating that event was, this might have something to do with the way Asano is to his daughter (whether he cares to acknowledge it or not)? I'm not sure how you could use that in the story, but what do you think of that? Does it make sense to you?
But anyway, well done! I am very much looking forward to the next chapter :)
WeirdySpeck chapter 2 . 6/11/2016
I honestly can't wait to read the third chapter, it was just getting good!
Iassassination chapter 2 . 5/27/2016
Yo this is a review to tell I liked both of tye chapters so far
Plz make more more more n more