Reviews for Steel Eyes and Fireflies
Katypao06 chapter 10 . 1/31
Amo está historia
Esperaré con ansias tu próxima actualización
ClockRose chapter 10 . 1/25
let's see you talk yourself out of the crush when it's been a year Ruby.
D C JoKeR H S chapter 10 . 1/24
Wah! CUTE! XD
(ooh, I wonder if partway/theepilogue shows Ruby and Oscar... but, meh, STILL! CUUUTE! XD)
clockwork rose chapter 9 . 12/11/2017
love your work! please don’t incorporate oscar into this story tho. :/
D C JoKeR H S chapter 9 . 12/2/2017
...
0u0...
(This gives such a chance for Ruby and Oscar, wah! XD)
Katy06 chapter 9 . 12/2/2017
Ooohhh que intriga, que emoción !
Esperaré con ansias tu próxima actualización
AuroraNova46 chapter 9 . 12/1/2017
Oh ozpin knows. I wonder how their relationship will work out. Cant wait for the next chaoter, please update soon.
RomanticDayDreamer98 chapter 9 . 12/1/2017
LOVED IT ! Great read
Katy06 chapter 8 . 11/18/2017
Estoy tan feliz de que actualizaras
Amo tu historia
Al3xFa1r chapter 8 . 11/17/2017
Whaaaaa !Now I have to wait. I don't give a shit, I love this chemical reaction of a ship. Ruby and Ozpin. It's no different from that one Adventure Time Episode where Finn was given a bunch of characters and started to play as God by coupling characters with other characters.
Cloqrose chapter 8 . 11/11/2017
uhh this is seriously one of the best clockrose fics i’ve ever read and i hope you’ll still write for this because it’s literally my slam jam
RomanticDayDreamer98 chapter 8 . 11/10/2017
Please this is actually not that bad. Story line is certainly creative. Would like to see how it finishes. Please finish
AloisIsBootylicious chapter 8 . 11/5/2017
Oh goodness, that part at the end when Oz showed up made me gasp! xD I should have known that was going to happen, but it surprised me nonetheless. Great writing, love this story!
Orangexboom chapter 8 . 11/2/2017
It so nice! I love this story and I missed it so much! ruby is so cute, please update this more
ClockRose chapter 8 . 10/30/2017
I am in class, finished my work, and trying so hard NOT to laugh my assignment off right now!D Not kidding, I almost fell out of my chair ! I loved this chapter.