Reviews for Steel Eyes and Fireflies
Katy06 chapter 8 . 11/18
Estoy tan feliz de que actualizaras
Amo tu historia
Al3xFa1r chapter 8 . 11/17
Whaaaaa !Now I have to wait. I don't give a shit, I love this chemical reaction of a ship. Ruby and Ozpin. It's no different from that one Adventure Time Episode where Finn was given a bunch of characters and started to play as God by coupling characters with other characters.
Cloqrose chapter 8 . 11/11
uhh this is seriously one of the best clockrose fics i’ve ever read and i hope you’ll still write for this because it’s literally my slam jam
RomanticDayDreamer98 chapter 8 . 11/10
Please this is actually not that bad. Story line is certainly creative. Would like to see how it finishes. Please finish
AloisIsBootylicious chapter 8 . 11/5
Oh goodness, that part at the end when Oz showed up made me gasp! xD I should have known that was going to happen, but it surprised me nonetheless. Great writing, love this story!
Orangexboom chapter 8 . 11/2
It so nice! I love this story and I missed it so much! ruby is so cute, please update this more
ClockRose chapter 8 . 10/30
I am in class, finished my work, and trying so hard NOT to laugh my assignment off right now!D Not kidding, I almost fell out of my chair ! I loved this chapter.
PrinceOfDorkness chapter 8 . 9/18
Im really loving this. I hope you can get back to it whenever you have the time
EmpressOfFandom chapter 8 . 8/18
I liked it alot. Update soon please
Kid face1028 chapter 8 . 7/14
moweee pwease TpT
Pika5490 chapter 8 . 7/12
I truly enjoy this story, and love how you get Ruby down near perfectly, with her foot-in-mouth attitude, lolz. I hope you update soon, but I suppose you might not continue if you don't see how awesome this is... This story is awesome, and I really really hope you continue it... Ruby is as in character as she could be, Weiss is too! And Ozzie is Ozzie, so he's always awesome, in or out of character... That could be an innuendo XD. The plot isn't too cluttered and in general is awesome! So please continue soon! Sorry I said that 3 times...
Pika5490 chapter 7 . 7/12
XD ah, the easiest way to escape a situation... Running away as fast as you can until you stop to torture yourself with thoughts about it!
thatotakugalaxy chapter 7 . 6/27
Ommggg.. i'm screaming xD that chapter was so cool, the end piece made me shiver :3
AuroraNova46 chapter 8 . 6/10
please update soon. i found this fic today and i love it and cant wait for the next chapter to come out.
may96 chapter 8 . 6/5
I love this. Please update soon!