Reviews for A Finely Honed Blade
Royal Coin chapter 20 . 10/12
Need more... This is merchant fuel.
WHY IS THIS DEAD!
Mondrial chapter 20 . 9/13
It seems like death is the fate of all Worm X KnK fanfics.

Potential reader, don't be discouraged by the lack of updates, it's worth reading.
ranger5 chapter 20 . 8/27
Great story. Love the OC which means you’ve done a good job with them. I certainly hope your muse returns.
chm01 chapter 20 . 8/24
I hope you retake this sometime soon.
Parapraxis A51 chapter 20 . 6/21
awesome story. like the contrast between fluff and dark. And I guess the fluff was too good to go undarkened.
Parapraxis A51 chapter 20 . 6/21
LordLewsTherin chapter 20 . 6/18
Thanks for sharing this story I really enjoyed it.
Alphros chapter 20 . 6/16
I would have liked to see a confrontation (not necessarily a fight) between Taylor and the PRT before this was abandoned, but thank you for what story there was.
Abstract Ideas chapter 20 . 6/2
As of right now, Taylor's 'eyes' seem to share more similarities with Shiki Tohno's then they do with Shiki Ryougi- especially since Taylor got them similar to Tohno after a near-death experience, whereas Ryougi was just the culmination of years. He sees the death of 'existence', whereas she sees the death of 'origin'. Of course, each of them are specialized in each category- while Ryougi's eyes are more suited to killing 'concepts' (Ghosts and the such), Tohno's eyes are stuck in the 'everything dies' category. Of course, the downside for Tohno is that his brain might melt if he uses them for too long, while Ryougi doesn't have that limit- but his Eyes are technically better then Ryougi's, at least when it comes to 'seeing death', even if hers are arguably superior due to 'no brain melt' when she utilizes hers.
Derich chapter 2 . 5/29
In an alternate universe, Taylor also saw the Root, but she got the operation of parallel world...

... It did not end well for Scion.
DracoArtemisLeopin chapter 20 . 5/23
wait...Noelle's powers plus Taylor's powers...Oh fuck, this has the potential to be an Extinction Level Event.
WindbornesWord chapter 20 . 5/12
Ok this is a great Fic, it’s a pity you haven’t updated in years but this is absolutely amazing and you should come back to it. You write Action scenes awesomely and they just come to life through your words. I hope to see an update.
WindbornesWord chapter 11 . 5/12
Ok this chapter was fucking amazing. Please come back to this story sometime soon.
Help I Have No Social Life chapter 20 . 5/12
i was hoping for some gang management, at least laying down the ground rules, and maybe the wards can see her next chapter.
1,176 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »