Reviews for A Finely Honed Blade
nim istar chapter 20 . 9/8
sad to see this is dead, but good story anyway.
DragonsBC chapter 20 . 9/4
Its been a few years since you updated this story, but it is really good. Thank you for the great read. Were you planning on having Warlord Taylor show up less than a month after her debut? I can see Lisa doing everything like this, though a part of me thinks she would have an escape plan out. Did Coil have his twin timelines running at this point so that he would be sitting at his civilian job after Taylor killed him or did the Soul Stab get both? Please tell me the twins dress up in a Yin/Yang costume like the meme?
Thank you again.
Roxas Lucist chapter 20 . 9/1
more please. there are so few fanfiction where Taylor just purposely kills. this is actually a really really good one. again i eagerly await the next update whenever it happens.
drkprince chapter 19 . 8/13
this chapter is pure failure...not writing vice Taylor the ever aspiring hero maybe jaded by her circumstances.. but not wearing a mask is stupid and Taylor is anything but that.. but this is AU..
Guestinator chapter 20 . 7/15
Ohh yeah, this story. Look, delete the OCs as they don't matter, remove the needless angst and drama and then continue if you are still alive, not homeless or in jail/prison. It was a great story until you did those things.
Egy12747 chapter 20 . 7/10
Shame this fic is done.
It’s really good.
uflesh940 chapter 20 . 7/2
I honestly loved this story. It just ditches alot of the cape business entirely
PsylentFox chapter 20 . 6/26
Ah man that was so good. I really wish you’d continue it, lol. 2021 is the season for comebacks after all. ha ha
VPSale chapter 20 . 6/20
I wanted to see this Taylor vs SH9 fight
Love it! Taylor is such a badass. Thanks for your time and effort. Even if you never touch this story again, your work is valuable and enjoyable. Have a nice day!
Alex Rueda Segura chapter 5 . 5/26
bitchnecea
Ashran31 chapter 20 . 5/20
God, I love this, and seeing the time since last update pains me so much
Cepharim chapter 20 . 5/20
You may have gotten this a lot, and apologies if you have, but is this story continuing? I really like it.
notanyone19 chapter 1 . 5/9
I live this man, but seeing that is was last updated 3 years ago.. it hurts
Joshua the Hand Written chapter 20 . 5/7
Great story. Looking forward to what happens next
1,216 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »